winrar will take over the associations of .iso files, since extensions are hidden by default you weren't to know.
Burn the iso image as an 'image' and not a data cd or bootable cd.
I downloaded (from a bit torrent) KNOPPIX_V3.4-2004-05-17-EN.iso.
After it downloaded, I noticed it wasn't an iso, but an rar file. I extracted it, then burnt it to CD using Nero. I put it in my NEC DVD burner which is set to secondary master, set my bios to boot from this drive first, restarted & it didn't work. It still booted from my hard drive after checking the DVD first, then the floppy.
Did I do something wrong or what?
Any help will be appreciated.
winrar will take over the associations of .iso files, since extensions are hidden by default you weren't to know.
Burn the iso image as an 'image' and not a data cd or bootable cd.

Yealink T48S VoIP/SIP Phone, 2 x Gigabit Ports PoE 7" Color SIP-T48S | TESTED
$34.95
Cisco 8861 Gigabit IP Phone Phone 5-line business-class VoIP Wifi Bluetooth
$39.99
Poly CCX 400 Desktop Business Media Phone VoIP 2200-49700-019
$49.99
Grandstream WP810 Portable Cordless Wi-Fi IP Phone
$49.28
Yealink SIP-T33G IP Phone 4-LineSpeakerphone VoIP Desk Phone Black w/ Power Sply
$25.00
Grandstream HT701 1-Port FXS Analog Telephone Adapter ATA VoIP Gateway -Free S/H
$19.99
Cisco / Linksys SPA2102 VoIP 2FXS Phone Adapter with Router (unlocked)
$18.99
Cisco/Linksys SPA2102 VoIP Phone Adapter Router 2FXS (Unlocked)
$17.99
Grandstream VoIP Phone Adapter ATA 1-Line Black Ethernet (RJ-45) Micro USB
$27.07
Yealink MP54 - VoIP Phone - Black Teams phone Android POE WIFI Bluetooth
$49.95