winrar will take over the associations of .iso files, since extensions are hidden by default you weren't to know.
Burn the iso image as an 'image' and not a data cd or bootable cd.
I downloaded (from a bit torrent) KNOPPIX_V3.4-2004-05-17-EN.iso.
After it downloaded, I noticed it wasn't an iso, but an rar file. I extracted it, then burnt it to CD using Nero. I put it in my NEC DVD burner which is set to secondary master, set my bios to boot from this drive first, restarted & it didn't work. It still booted from my hard drive after checking the DVD first, then the floppy.
Did I do something wrong or what?
Any help will be appreciated.
winrar will take over the associations of .iso files, since extensions are hidden by default you weren't to know.
Burn the iso image as an 'image' and not a data cd or bootable cd.

Commodore 128 C128 Computer FOR PARTS / REPAIR Untested Missing Key No Cords
$149.99
TeensyROM+ TR+ v0.4 Cartridge for C64/128 - w/ Case & 32GB SD Preloaded
$89.50
Commodore OS USB | Bootable LIVE + Install | The Ultimate Gaming Linux OS | NEW
$11.99
Commodore VIC-20 Diagnostic Cartridge & Test Harness Set - USA seller
$39.99
Commodore 1750 512K RAM Expansion REU for C128 / C64 – Tested & Working
$110.00
Commodore 64 Serial Cable 6PIN DIN 1541 1571 C64 128 C128 Disk Drive Printer USA
$10.49
✅ CHIP CSG 8500 - Commodore C64-C, Tested and working.
$39.99
Commodore 1541 Emulator PI1541 HAT with ROTARY, OLED screen, USA Seller
$29.99
RARE Commodore MPS801 Printer - 1st printer for the 64 - powers on
$70.00
Commodore 64 Dead Test & Diagnostic Cartridge & Test Harness Set - USA seller
$39.99