-
Problems booting with Knoppix.
I downloaded (from a bit torrent) KNOPPIX_V3.4-2004-05-17-EN.iso.
After it downloaded, I noticed it wasn't an iso, but an rar file. I extracted it, then burnt it to CD using Nero. I put it in my NEC DVD burner which is set to secondary master, set my bios to boot from this drive first, restarted & it didn't work. It still booted from my hard drive after checking the DVD first, then the floppy.
Did I do something wrong or what?
Any help will be appreciated.
Similar Threads
-
By Chthonic Miasma in forum Knoppix DVD
Replies: 17
Last Post: 06-30-2005, 05:46 AM
-
By dxben in forum Hardware & Booting
Replies: 0
Last Post: 02-12-2004, 11:01 AM
-
By alex52 in forum General Support
Replies: 1
Last Post: 01-31-2004, 11:29 AM
-
By mpeters13 in forum General Support
Replies: 2
Last Post: 11-05-2003, 05:43 PM
-
By Yattaman in forum General Support
Replies: 4
Last Post: 08-23-2003, 07:10 PM
Posting Permissions
- You may not post new threads
- You may not post replies
- You may not post attachments
- You may not edit your posts
-
Forum Rules

Kingston 32GB 64GB 128GB 256GB USB 3.0 Flash Drive Thumb Memory Stick Pen lot
$285.90

24x Micron MT40A512M16LY-062E IT:E 8Gb DDR4-3200 96-FBGA Memory IC
$349.99

1/ 10/ 100pcs USB 2.0 2GB, 4GB ,8GB ,16GB ,32GB ,64GB 128GB USB Flash Drives Lot
$202.50

Microsoft Office 2021 Pro Plus USB for 1PC Windows 10 & 11
$62.55

Micron 64GB PC4-2666V (2 X 64GB) DDR4-2666 LRDIMM Memory
$580.00

USB 3.0 Flash Drive 32GB 64GB 128GB Memory Stick Thumb Stick Lot Pack
$826.09

USB 3.0 Micro SD SDHC TF Card Reader Memory Adapter for PC Laptop Camera lot
$3.75

Samsung 32GB DDR4-2666V-2Rx4-RB2-12 RAM M393A4K40CB2-CTD6Q
$169.00

RAMAXEL Lenovo 32GB LPDDR5X CAMM2 7500MHz Laptop RAM | UNTESTED
$445.00

Micro SD Adapter To SD HC SDHC Memory Card Adapter Reader NEW
$1.39