winrar will take over the associations of .iso files, since extensions are hidden by default you weren't to know.
Burn the iso image as an 'image' and not a data cd or bootable cd.
I downloaded (from a bit torrent) KNOPPIX_V3.4-2004-05-17-EN.iso.
After it downloaded, I noticed it wasn't an iso, but an rar file. I extracted it, then burnt it to CD using Nero. I put it in my NEC DVD burner which is set to secondary master, set my bios to boot from this drive first, restarted & it didn't work. It still booted from my hard drive after checking the DVD first, then the floppy.
Did I do something wrong or what?
Any help will be appreciated.
winrar will take over the associations of .iso files, since extensions are hidden by default you weren't to know.
Burn the iso image as an 'image' and not a data cd or bootable cd.

VTG Atari 400 Home Computer System ** Sold "AS-IS" for Parts or Repair
$88.75
Atari 130 XE/Atari 1050 Bundle W/ Cords And Extras (Powered On)
$300.00
DEFECTIVE Atari 810 Vintage Computer Disk Drive powers on Unit Only Boo G3D
$49.29
UNOCART-2600 SD card Multi Rom Cartridge for ATARI 2600 with CASE
$34.25
SDrive Max Floppy Drive Emulator Atari 8-Bit 400/800/XL/XE Firmware 1.5 USB C R2
$70.00
Fujinet 1.7.1 Atari 400 800 800XL 130XE 65XE XEGS Assembled, Tested, Working
$99.99
ATARI Mouse with Adapter for ST, STE, Mega STE, TT Optical - USA Seller
$29.99
INFO/soft Character Generator Manual for Atari 3000/5000/7000 NTSC
$40.00
Atari 800 8-bit Computer System Fully Tested Great Condition 48k READ
$350.00
Vintage Atari SF354 Floppy Disk Drive & Power Supply FOR PARTS OR REPAIR AS IS
$120.00