winrar will take over the associations of .iso files, since extensions are hidden by default you weren't to know.
Burn the iso image as an 'image' and not a data cd or bootable cd.
I downloaded (from a bit torrent) KNOPPIX_V3.4-2004-05-17-EN.iso.
After it downloaded, I noticed it wasn't an iso, but an rar file. I extracted it, then burnt it to CD using Nero. I put it in my NEC DVD burner which is set to secondary master, set my bios to boot from this drive first, restarted & it didn't work. It still booted from my hard drive after checking the DVD first, then the floppy.
Did I do something wrong or what?
Any help will be appreciated.
winrar will take over the associations of .iso files, since extensions are hidden by default you weren't to know.
Burn the iso image as an 'image' and not a data cd or bootable cd.

Crucial MX500 1TB 2.5" SATA III Internal SSD CT1000MX500SSD1
$99.99
External SSD 1TB 2TB 4TB Portable Hard Drive USB 3.0 Type-C High Speed PC Mac
$19.99
Western Digital 1TB 3.5" SATA III 7200RPM Desktop Hard Drive
$34.99
EDILOCA EN880E 1TB M.2 NVMe PCIe Gen4 Internal SSD for Laptop/PC
$115.00
1TB Kingston DataTraveler Max DTMAX/1TB USB Type-C Flash Drive
$86.95
Lenovo Legion 5 Gaming 15.1" WQXGA OLED 165Hz Core i9-14900HX 16GB 1TB RTX 5070
$1539.00
SAMSUNG T7 Portable SSD 1TB Indigo Blue USB 3.2 Gen2 External MU-PC1T0H/AM
$159.99
Acer Predator Helios Neo 16S AI 16" i9 275HX 2S RTX 5070 Ti 32GB 1TB SSD Refurb
$1746.47
Dell Latitude 14" Laptop Computer Intel i5 Up To 32GB RAM 1TB SSD Windows 11 Pro
$545.25
Dell Latitude 14" Laptop Computer Intel i7 Up To 32GB RAM 1TB SSD Windows 11 Pro
$312.73