You want to download the 700MB or so file that says EN for english or DE for whatever language that stands for.
Hi,
I am totally new to Linux and Knoppix. I want to download Knoppix version 3.4 to CD. Then, put this CD to my computer to install Knoppix. This is my first time to download Knoppix from its download mirror, and there are so many files on the mirrors.
I want to know that what files do I need to burn on a CD to install Knoppix?
Thanks.
You want to download the 700MB or so file that says EN for english or DE for whatever language that stands for.
Download the latest version, wich is KNOPPIX_V3.4-2004-05-17-EN.iso
Thanks for your help!

$3650.99
Cisco WS-C3650-12X48UR-L 48-Port Stackable Layer 3 8x10G SFP+ Port Switch
$129.99
Cisco Acacia DP04QSDD-E25-840 400G QSFP-DD Coherent DCO Transceiver Module
$699.99
Cisco Catalyst C9130AXI-B WiFi 6 802.11ax Wireless Access Point Brand New
$101.99
Cisco A99-16X100GE-X-SE Used/Tested
$85000.00
$2435.99
NEW Cisco Meraki MS130-48P-HW 48-Port Gigabit PoE+ Cloud Manage Switch UNCLAIMED
$2999.99
Cisco | N3K-C3232C | 32-Port 100G QSFP Network Switch W/ 2x PSU, 2x Power Cords
$240.00
NEW Sealed Cisco SFP-10G-LR 10GBASE-LR SFP+ 1310nm 10km *US Shipping*
$24.00
Cisco XFP-10G-MM-SR 10G XFP Transceiver
$79.89