You want to download the 700MB or so file that says EN for english or DE for whatever language that stands for.
Hi,
I am totally new to Linux and Knoppix. I want to download Knoppix version 3.4 to CD. Then, put this CD to my computer to install Knoppix. This is my first time to download Knoppix from its download mirror, and there are so many files on the mirrors.
I want to know that what files do I need to burn on a CD to install Knoppix?
Thanks.
You want to download the 700MB or so file that says EN for english or DE for whatever language that stands for.
Download the latest version, wich is KNOPPIX_V3.4-2004-05-17-EN.iso
Thanks for your help!

🔀 Juniper Networks EX2300-C-12P 12× Gigabit PoE+ • 2× 10G SFP+ Compact Switch ⚡
$109.99
Juniper EX2300 12-Port Gigabit PoE+ Managed Network Switch P/N: EX2300-C-12P
$149.99
Juniper Networks Mist Wireless Access Points, Model AP45
$59.99
Juniper EX3400-24P 24-Port PoE+ GbE + 4-Port 1/10Gb SFP Switch
$245.00
Juniper QFX5120-48Y-AFO 48 x 1/10/25GB SFP28 + 8 x 40/100GB Switch w/Dual AC
$10499.99
Juniper EX2300-C 12 Port Compact Gigabit Switch EX2300-C-12p Discounted Cosmetic
$79.86
Juniper EX2300-C-12P 12 Port Gigabit PoE+ 2x10G SFP+ Managed Compact Switch
$179.99
Juniper Networks AP33-US Indoor Wifi6 (US Version) 5GHz: 4x4:4; 2.99
$24.99
Juniper Networks EX3400-24T 24-Port Ethernet Switch w/Power Cord
$174.99
Juniper Networks EX2300-48P 48-Port Gigabit PoE Managed Ethernet Switch
$79.99