You want to download the 700MB or so file that says EN for english or DE for whatever language that stands for.
Hi,
I am totally new to Linux and Knoppix. I want to download Knoppix version 3.4 to CD. Then, put this CD to my computer to install Knoppix. This is my first time to download Knoppix from its download mirror, and there are so many files on the mirrors.
I want to know that what files do I need to burn on a CD to install Knoppix?
Thanks.
You want to download the 700MB or so file that says EN for english or DE for whatever language that stands for.
Download the latest version, wich is KNOPPIX_V3.4-2004-05-17-EN.iso
Thanks for your help!

Macintosh Platinum Mouse - Apple 128K 512K 512Ke Mac Plus Lisa IIe M0100 - NEW
$49.99
1984 APPLE MACINTOSH 128K FIRST MAC Model M0001 PICASSO KIT Discs Harvard Rare
$1800.00
1984 APPLE MACINTOSH 128K MATCHING # BOX Set Original Mac Model M0001 WORKS RARE
$6299.00
Apple Macintosh 128k Desktop computer. Upgraded to 512k
$300.00
Vintage Apple Macintosh 128K 512K Carrying Case Rainbow Logo Excellent Cond
$140.00
Apple Keyboard and Cable for Macintosh 128k 512k Mac Plus RARE Vintage M0110
$129.99
Macintosh Platinum Mouse - Apple 128K 512K 512Ke Mac Plus Lisa IIe M0100 - NEW
$59.99
Vintage Early Week 12 1984 Apple Macintosh 128K Computer M0001 w/Analog Board+
$209.99
Apple Keyboard for Macintosh 128k 512k Mac Plus RARE Vintage M0110 (010)
$149.00
Apple Macintosh Mac 128k - 512k Boot / Diagnostics 2 Disk Set for Classic Macs
$14.99