You want to download the 700MB or so file that says EN for english or DE for whatever language that stands for.
Hi,
I am totally new to Linux and Knoppix. I want to download Knoppix version 3.4 to CD. Then, put this CD to my computer to install Knoppix. This is my first time to download Knoppix from its download mirror, and there are so many files on the mirrors.
I want to know that what files do I need to burn on a CD to install Knoppix?
Thanks.
You want to download the 700MB or so file that says EN for english or DE for whatever language that stands for.
Download the latest version, wich is KNOPPIX_V3.4-2004-05-17-EN.iso
Thanks for your help!

TP-Link TL-SG105 5-Port Gigabit Ethernet Unmanaged Metal Desktop Network Switch
$19.99
NETGEAR GS308EP Essential Series 8-Port Gigabit PoE+ Unmanaged Switch
$49.99
Cisco WS-C3650-12X48UR-L 48-Port Stackable Layer 3 8x10G SFP+ Port Switch
$129.99
TP-Link TL-SG1048 48-Port Gigabit Rackmount Switch New Factory Sealed
$199.99
10-Port Gigabit PoE Network Switch with 8 PoE+ Ports with 2 Combo SFP Slots 125W
$39.99
TP-Link TL-SG2210P 10-Port Gigabit Smart Switch w/ 8-Port PoE+ NO AC SKU 25597
$36.98
5 Port Gigabit Unmanaged Ethernet Switch, Home Network Hub, Office Ethernet S...
$9.64
Arista DCS-7050SX-64-R 48P 10GbE SFP+ 4P 40GbE QSFP+ RA Switch
$115.00
Linksys LGS328MPC 24-Port Managed Gigabit PoE+ Switch with 4 10G SFP+ Uplinks
$224.95
Cisco Catalyst 2960-48TT-L 48-Port Fast Ethernet Managed Rackmount Switch
$46.99