You want to download the 700MB or so file that says EN for english or DE for whatever language that stands for.
Hi,
I am totally new to Linux and Knoppix. I want to download Knoppix version 3.4 to CD. Then, put this CD to my computer to install Knoppix. This is my first time to download Knoppix from its download mirror, and there are so many files on the mirrors.
I want to know that what files do I need to burn on a CD to install Knoppix?
Thanks.
You want to download the 700MB or so file that says EN for english or DE for whatever language that stands for.
Download the latest version, wich is KNOPPIX_V3.4-2004-05-17-EN.iso
Thanks for your help!

2-Bay/4-Bay Hard Drive Enclosure for 3.5"/2.5'' SATA HDD/SSD 10Gbps USB-C 3.2
$75.99
Glyph StudioRAID 28TB External RAID Hard Drive Thunderbolt 2 USB 3.0 7200RPM
$300.00
Broadcom 9600-24i Tri-Mode RAID Controller 4.0 NVMe SAS SATA NEW 05-50111-01003
$639.69
OWC Mercury Elite Pro 2 Bay RAID Enclosure with USB 3.2 for Dual 3.5 inch HDDs
$87.99
WAVLINK RAID 2 Bay Hard Drive Docking Station SATA 2.5/3.5'' SSD HDD Enclosure
$119.99
Dell PowerEdge HBA330 LP PCI-E 12GBs RAID SAS Controller Adapter J7TNV
$18.95
Acasis USB 3.2 2 Bay HDD RAID Enclosure for 2.5/3.5" SATA Drives External Array
$55.00
Broadcom LSI 9305-16i 12Gbps SAS-3 PCIe x8 HBA 16-Ports Raid Controller
$64.99
Intel VROC Premium RAID Controller Card PCIe Add-On Module VROCPREMMOD
$265.00
Adaptec ASR-71605 16-Port 1Gbps PCIe RAID Card High Profile
$18.49