-
I am running Knoppix v5.1, booting from a USB thumbdrive. I also have a Belkin 54G wireless desktop card which works fine in Windows. To round this out I have a Belkin 54G wireless router. I have three other computers that connect to this router including the one using the Knoppix live CD. However, I can't get it to connect using Knoppix. I followed the directions of guitar geek and when I tried to pump eth1, it gave me a operation failed. I've tried other methods prior to this with the same results. I also am new to Linux so please someone give me a hand.
Similar Threads
-
By PacaveliTheDon in forum Networking
Replies: 0
Last Post: 08-30-2005, 12:42 AM
-
By bob58 in forum Hardware & Booting
Replies: 3
Last Post: 10-16-2004, 06:40 AM
-
By esher2292 in forum Networking
Replies: 2
Last Post: 07-28-2004, 01:29 AM
-
By Kriil in forum Hardware & Booting
Replies: 5
Last Post: 02-28-2004, 04:14 PM
-
By ys0304 in forum Hardware & Booting
Replies: 1
Last Post: 01-29-2004, 12:00 AM
Posting Permissions
- You may not post new threads
- You may not post replies
- You may not post attachments
- You may not edit your posts
-
Forum Rules

16GB KIT (2x8GB) DDR3 Gamer Desktop RAM PC3 MIXED BRANDS VIPER VENGEANCE FURY
$10.00

Crucial 32GB(4 x 8GB) CT8G4DFS824A.C8FDD1 DDR4-2400 UDIMM Desktop RAM - CR352A
$89.95

Netac DDR4 32GB 16GB DDR4 3200MHz UDIMM C16 Desktop Internal Memory RAM Kit
$99.99

Micron 16GB (2x8GB) 2Rx8 DDR3 1600MHz PC3-12800U Desktop RAM
$19.99

Lot of 40 8GB DDR4 2133/2400 RAM Samsung Kingston SK Hynix Mixed Brands
$849.00

Samsung 32GB DDR4-2666V-2Rx4-RB2-12 RAM M393A4K40CB2-CTD6Q
$169.00

A-Tech 8GB DDR3 1600 PC3-12800 Laptop SODIMM 204-Pin Memory RAM PC3L DDR3L 1x 8G
$21.68

Major Brand 16GB (2x8GB) PC3-12800U DDR3-1600MHz DDR3-12800 DESKTOP RAM NON-ECC
$29.99

Samsung 32GB DDR4-2666 PC4-21300 288-Pin DIMM RAM M393A4K40CB1CRC0Q
$185.00

Dell 16GB PC4-21300 (DDR4-2666) Memory (SNPPWR5TC16G)
$89.99