[i][b]I just downloaded KNOPPIX 3.4 and burned to a CD . Everthing booted just fine it recongnized my network and everthing. Runs great. The only problem is that it ia all in German. Hoe do I change this?
gator
[i][b]I just downloaded KNOPPIX 3.4 and burned to a CD . Everthing booted just fine it recongnized my network and everthing. Runs great. The only problem is that it ia all in German. Hoe do I change this?
gator

OPNsense Firewall VPN QAT 8-Core Atom C3758 2.20GHz 16GB DDR4 128GB SSD 8xNIC
$175.00
Ubuntu Server 26.04.1 LTS Bootable USB Flash Drive – Latest September 2026
$12.99
OPNsense pfSense 8-Core Atom C3758 2.2GHz 8GB DDR4 64GB SSD 8x NIC QAT AES VPN
$115.00
Microsoft SQL Server 2019 Enterprise 40 Core Unlimited CAL Retail License FPP
$299.00
1U Rackmount PC Intel Core i5-2520M 8GB RAM 500GB HDD Ubuntu Linux Server
$109.99
ZimaBoard 2 1664 Home Server 16GB
$350.00
All New Ubuntu 26.04 LTS Linux Bootable USB Flash Drive
$15.95
ESET Server Security (File Security) | Variant Item | Download Version
$136.01
Sun Enterprise e450 400mhz cpu(x4), 4gb ram, 9gb HD w/spud most complete on ebay
$500.00
SQL Server 2022 Enterprise 96 Core License & DVD Unlimited CALs with CoA
$284.99