-
Senior Member
registered user

Originally Posted by
CrashedAgain

Originally Posted by
Markus
Try with apt-get install w32codecs
Already done that.
I found this reference to .ram files on
http://www.princessleia.com/MPlayer.html
Sometimes you will want to watch realplayer files that are .ram; remember that a .ram can be viewed as a simple text file with the stream location of the actual .rm is in that file. mplayer will not play the .ram but it will play the .rm stream. (Apparently there is a patch out so that mplayer will play .ram but I have never used it).
but it's no help, I can rememeber that .ram files are text files just fine but then what do I do with it?
Also, do I need a plugin to get streaming video to work in Konqueror? What should I use (perhaps the mozilla plugin?)
you need realplayer (or compatable). You can use klik to get it.
I tried to install realplayer, it wouldn't compile (but not from klik). Will klik work with a HD install?
klik should work with a hard drive install.
http://klik.berlios.de/
Similar Threads
-
By Lando in forum General Support
Replies: 0
Last Post: 03-01-2003, 10:37 PM
Posting Permissions
- You may not post new threads
- You may not post replies
- You may not post attachments
- You may not edit your posts
-
Forum Rules

G-Technology G-RAID 24TB Dual-Drive External HDD TB3 USB 3.1 7200RPM Silver
$299.99

OWC Mercury Elite Pro 2 Bay RAID Enclosure with USB 3.2 for Dual 3.5 inch HDDs
$87.99

Broadcom 9600-24i RAID Controller PCIe Gen 4.1 Tri-Mode NEW 05-50111-01004
$649.99

Intel VROC Premium RAID Controller Card PCIe Add-On Module VROCPREMMOD
$265.00

2-Bay/4-Bay Hard Drive Enclosure for 3.5"/2.5'' SATA HDD/SSD 10Gbps USB-C 3.2
$75.99

Acasis USB 3.2 2 Bay HDD RAID Enclosure for 2.5/3.5" SATA Drives External Array
$55.00

MegaRAID 9580-8i8e 16-port 12G SAS/SATA/NVMe 8GB PCIe RAID - 05-50076-00
$1619.19

Dell PowerEdge HBA330 LP PCI-E 12GBs RAID SAS Controller Adapter J7TNV
$18.95

Intel® Integrated RAID Mezzanine Module RMS3HC080 SAS/SATA H24093-204
$24.97

CalDigit VR minin 2 Portable Raid Storage On The Go
$75.00