Results 1 to 4 of 4

Thread: Installing Yahoo Messanger?

  1. #1
    Junior Member
    Join Date
    Aug 2004
    Location
    Salina Kansas
    Posts
    2

    Installing Yahoo Messanger?

    I have just started with using this bootable operating system " I have to say this is one of the best things I have ran into on computers sense I went from board drafting to AutoCad A complete operating system on a bootable Disk I can't get over it I booted up and started surfing the web instantly I am dedicated to learning linux now I have called all of my friends and burned 15 copys for everyone just today" O.K. got that out of the way sorry I'm just so My question is how can I install yahoo messenger on the disk I will learn everything time by time but I communicate alot though yahoo Thanks ahead of time

    Ron

    P.S Don't get tired of seeing my name I will have lots of questions in the future.

  2. #2
    Senior Member registered user
    Join Date
    Jun 2004
    Posts
    788
    Get kanotix script for livecd (Live CD install scripts).There is a yahoo messenger script if you browse.
    http://kanotix.com/files/

  3. #3
    Senior Member registered user
    Join Date
    Feb 2004
    Posts
    949
    You can use Gaim, it has support for all major IMs=.
    hit alt-f2 then type gaim

  4. #4
    Senior Member registered user
    Join Date
    Jul 2004
    Location
    Wisconsin, USA
    Posts
    536
    Try here http://klik.berlios.de/

Similar Threads

  1. Installing yahoo messenger?
    By rrfish72 in forum General Support
    Replies: 6
    Last Post: 07-18-2004, 10:30 PM
  2. yahoo messanger spam
    By evirus in forum The Lounge
    Replies: 0
    Last Post: 05-03-2004, 11:39 PM
  3. installing yahoo messanger
    By harish in forum The Lounge
    Replies: 0
    Last Post: 01-01-1970, 04:23 PM
  4. installing yahoo messanger
    By harish in forum The Lounge
    Replies: 0
    Last Post: 01-01-1970, 04:23 PM
  5. installing yahoo messanger
    By harish in forum The Lounge
    Replies: 0
    Last Post: 01-01-1970, 04:23 PM

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •  


Seagate ST6000NM0115 6TB 256MB 7200RPM 3.5

Seagate ST6000NM0115 6TB 256MB 7200RPM 3.5" SATA 6.0Gb/s Enterprise Hard Drive

$159.99



Hitachi HUS726060ALA640 6TB 7.2K SATA 3.5 6G HDD Hard Disc Drive picture

Hitachi HUS726060ALA640 6TB 7.2K SATA 3.5 6G HDD Hard Disc Drive

$109.99



Western Digital WD Blue WD10EZEX 1 TB 3.5

Western Digital WD Blue WD10EZEX 1 TB 3.5" SATA III Desktop Hard Drive

$23.99



New Western Digital WD40EFPX 68C6CN0 4TB 3.5

New Western Digital WD40EFPX 68C6CN0 4TB 3.5" SATA III Internal NAS Red Plus HDD

$137.59



Hitachi  / HGST Travelstar HTS541010B7E610 1TB 2.5

Hitachi / HGST Travelstar HTS541010B7E610 1TB 2.5" SATA III HDD

$29.99



HITACHI ULTRASTAR 2TB 7.2K 6G 3.5INCH SATA HDD HUS724020ALA640 | TESTED WIPED picture

HITACHI ULTRASTAR 2TB 7.2K 6G 3.5INCH SATA HDD HUS724020ALA640 | TESTED WIPED

$34.95



HGST HUS724040ALA640 4TB 7200 RPM SATA 3.5

HGST HUS724040ALA640 4TB 7200 RPM SATA 3.5" Internal Desktop Drive 100% Health

$78.00



Toshiba DT01ACA100 1 TB 3.5

Toshiba DT01ACA100 1 TB 3.5" SATA III 3.5 in Desktop Hard Drive

$24.99



HGST Ultrastar HUS726040AL5210 4TB 7200RPM SAS 12Gb/s Enterprise HDD picture

HGST Ultrastar HUS726040AL5210 4TB 7200RPM SAS 12Gb/s Enterprise HDD

$41.00



HUS726060ALA640 HGST Ultrastar  6TB SATA 6Gbps 7.2K 3.5

HUS726060ALA640 HGST Ultrastar 6TB SATA 6Gbps 7.2K 3.5" Hard Drive OF21860

$129.99