Results 1 to 4 of 4

Thread: Installing Yahoo Messanger?

  1. #1
    Junior Member
    Join Date
    Aug 2004
    Location
    Salina Kansas
    Posts
    2

    Installing Yahoo Messanger?

    I have just started with using this bootable operating system " I have to say this is one of the best things I have ran into on computers sense I went from board drafting to AutoCad A complete operating system on a bootable Disk I can't get over it I booted up and started surfing the web instantly I am dedicated to learning linux now I have called all of my friends and burned 15 copys for everyone just today" O.K. got that out of the way sorry I'm just so My question is how can I install yahoo messenger on the disk I will learn everything time by time but I communicate alot though yahoo Thanks ahead of time

    Ron

    P.S Don't get tired of seeing my name I will have lots of questions in the future.

  2. #2
    Senior Member registered user
    Join Date
    Jun 2004
    Posts
    788
    Get kanotix script for livecd (Live CD install scripts).There is a yahoo messenger script if you browse.
    http://kanotix.com/files/

  3. #3
    Senior Member registered user
    Join Date
    Feb 2004
    Posts
    949
    You can use Gaim, it has support for all major IMs=.
    hit alt-f2 then type gaim

  4. #4
    Senior Member registered user
    Join Date
    Jul 2004
    Location
    Wisconsin, USA
    Posts
    536
    Try here http://klik.berlios.de/

Similar Threads

  1. Installing yahoo messenger?
    By rrfish72 in forum General Support
    Replies: 6
    Last Post: 07-18-2004, 10:30 PM
  2. yahoo messanger spam
    By evirus in forum The Lounge
    Replies: 0
    Last Post: 05-03-2004, 11:39 PM
  3. installing yahoo messanger
    By harish in forum The Lounge
    Replies: 0
    Last Post: 01-01-1970, 04:23 PM
  4. installing yahoo messanger
    By harish in forum The Lounge
    Replies: 0
    Last Post: 01-01-1970, 04:23 PM
  5. installing yahoo messanger
    By harish in forum The Lounge
    Replies: 0
    Last Post: 01-01-1970, 04:23 PM

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •  


Lot of 500 Cisco 10-3145-02 QSFP-100G-CWDM4-S 100G CWDM4 QSFP28 Transceiver picture

Lot of 500 Cisco 10-3145-02 QSFP-100G-CWDM4-S 100G CWDM4 QSFP28 Transceiver

$1500.00



Dell Intel X710-DA2 5N7Y5 Dual-Port 10GbE SFP+ PCIe 3.0 x8 Network Adapter picture

Dell Intel X710-DA2 5N7Y5 Dual-Port 10GbE SFP+ PCIe 3.0 x8 Network Adapter

$27.50



NEW Sealed Cisco SFP-10G-LR 10GBASE-LR SFP+ 1310nm 10km *US Shipping* picture

NEW Sealed Cisco SFP-10G-LR 10GBASE-LR SFP+ 1310nm 10km *US Shipping*

$24.00



Dell Mellanox ConnectX-4 Lx CX4121C 020NJD Dual-Port 25GbE SFP28 NIC Low Profile picture

Dell Mellanox ConnectX-4 Lx CX4121C 020NJD Dual-Port 25GbE SFP28 NIC Low Profile

$35.00



SFP TO RJ45 TRANSCEIVER SFP MODULE COPPER SFP OPTICAL PORT TO RJ45 ETHERNET PORT picture

SFP TO RJ45 TRANSCEIVER SFP MODULE COPPER SFP OPTICAL PORT TO RJ45 ETHERNET PORT

$7.99



Genuine Cisco SFP-10G-SR 0-2415-03 10 Gigabit Transceiver picture

Genuine Cisco SFP-10G-SR 0-2415-03 10 Gigabit Transceiver

$5.40



HP 560SFP+ 10GB 2-port  PCIe NIC Ethernet ADAPTER 669279-001 w/ (2) 10GB SFP+ picture

HP 560SFP+ 10GB 2-port PCIe NIC Ethernet ADAPTER 669279-001 w/ (2) 10GB SFP+

$16.99



(Lot of 10) Genuine Cisco 10GBASE-CU SFP+ Cable SFP-H10GB-CU3M / 37-0961-03 picture

(Lot of 10) Genuine Cisco 10GBASE-CU SFP+ Cable SFP-H10GB-CU3M / 37-0961-03

$99.95



20 X  New Cisco QSFP-100G-FR-W2 10-3659-01 Module Hologram Brand New 20 Pack picture

20 X New Cisco QSFP-100G-FR-W2 10-3659-01 Module Hologram Brand New 20 Pack

$299.00



New Sealed Cisco GLC-LH-SMD 1000BASE-LX/LH SFP Transceiver Module *US picture

New Sealed Cisco GLC-LH-SMD 1000BASE-LX/LH SFP Transceiver Module *US

$17.00