-
How to activate USB Bluetooth PC2PC Dongle(MSI)
Hi
I installed Knoppix3.2 on my old Aldi Medion laptop (233Mhz/128 Mb)
which I want to use for browsing the web.
I am now connected with an USB billington network adapter(USBtoRJ45),
works like charm, but not wireless.
I have 2 MSI USB PC2PC Bluetooth dongles which knoppix doesn't detect.
On an other page I have read that usb-uhci driver should be able to handle it, but it didn't say how
, also I have seen something about a command hci-config (but i can't find it on my install)
Does anyone have an idea on how to get this thing to work ?
Lambik
Similar Threads
-
By HeinzW in forum Networking
Replies: 0
Last Post: 09-20-2005, 12:18 PM
-
By green1 in forum Hardware & Booting
Replies: 2
Last Post: 01-13-2005, 06:04 AM
-
By hany_bee3000 in forum General Support
Replies: 1
Last Post: 06-29-2004, 07:00 AM
-
By kofti in forum Networking
Replies: 0
Last Post: 05-20-2004, 03:32 PM
-
By garyng in forum Hardware & Booting
Replies: 0
Last Post: 02-06-2004, 02:53 AM
Posting Permissions
- You may not post new threads
- You may not post replies
- You may not post attachments
- You may not edit your posts
-
Forum Rules

Intel Core i7-3770K 3.5 GHz Processor
$39.00

INTEL CORE I7-870 SLBJG 2.93GHZ LGA1156 4 CORE CPU PROCESSOR
$23.00

INTEL CORE I9-10940X X-SERIES PROCESSOR | 3.30GHZ | SRGSH
$179.99

LAST BATCH *Brand New-Sealed* AMD Ryzen 9 9950X3D2 Dual Ed. 4.3GHz 16Core AM5
$768.00

AMD Ryzen 5 5500 Processor ( read Description)
$59.00

Intel Core i5-12500T SRL5W 2GHz 18MB 6 Core Socket LGA1700 Desktop CPU Processor
$114.99

Intel i7-8700 Coffee Lake 3.2GHz 6-Core Max Turbo 4.6GHz Processor
$67.99

AMD Ryzen 5 2600 Processor Six Core 3.4GHz CPU
$39.99

Intel Core i9-9900K SRG19 3.60GHz 16MB 8-Core LGA1151 B Grade CPU Processor
$175.00

AMD Ryzen 5 PRO 4650GE 100-000000153 6-Core 3.30GHz 8MB AM4 CPU Processor
$59.99