-
How to activate USB Bluetooth PC2PC Dongle(MSI)
Hi
I installed Knoppix3.2 on my old Aldi Medion laptop (233Mhz/128 Mb)
which I want to use for browsing the web.
I am now connected with an USB billington network adapter(USBtoRJ45),
works like charm, but not wireless.
I have 2 MSI USB PC2PC Bluetooth dongles which knoppix doesn't detect.
On an other page I have read that usb-uhci driver should be able to handle it, but it didn't say how
, also I have seen something about a command hci-config (but i can't find it on my install)
Does anyone have an idea on how to get this thing to work ?
Lambik
Similar Threads
-
By HeinzW in forum Networking
Replies: 0
Last Post: 09-20-2005, 12:18 PM
-
By green1 in forum Hardware & Booting
Replies: 2
Last Post: 01-13-2005, 06:04 AM
-
By hany_bee3000 in forum General Support
Replies: 1
Last Post: 06-29-2004, 07:00 AM
-
By kofti in forum Networking
Replies: 0
Last Post: 05-20-2004, 03:32 PM
-
By garyng in forum Hardware & Booting
Replies: 0
Last Post: 02-06-2004, 02:53 AM
Posting Permissions
- You may not post new threads
- You may not post replies
- You may not post attachments
- You may not edit your posts
-
Forum Rules

Vintage cross Apple computer branded pen rainbow logo In original box
$100.00

Vintage Computer - PC Innovation Intel 486DX2 - Dos Ver 6.2 Windows 3.1
$250.00

Vintage Jetway J-620BF Socket 370 Celeron AT Motherboard SiS 620 Brand New
$75.00

Vintage HP Hewlett Packard 2112A 21MX 1000 M-Series 16-Bit Minicomputer
$419.99

Vintage Cherry W. Germany G80-0486H/05 Mechanical 25-Pin D-Sub Keyboard M8
$170.99

Vintage Apple computer Cross Metal Ballpoint Pen Black Ink Gold Trim
$125.00

Lot 14 Vintage ISA VGA Video Cards Trident CHIPS UMC 8-Bit 16-Bit 286 386 486
$199.95

Vintage RARE 1980s Apple Computer Logo Frisbee. Great shape, w/ the usual nicks
$220.00

Vintage Microsoft Office 4.2 for Windows Original Floppy Disks & Manuals 1994
$119.99

Compaq Presario 7594 Vintage Desktop PC Windows 98 SE 64MB Floppy CD-ROM
$129.00