-
How to activate USB Bluetooth PC2PC Dongle(MSI)
Hi
I installed Knoppix3.2 on my old Aldi Medion laptop (233Mhz/128 Mb)
which I want to use for browsing the web.
I am now connected with an USB billington network adapter(USBtoRJ45),
works like charm, but not wireless.
I have 2 MSI USB PC2PC Bluetooth dongles which knoppix doesn't detect.
On an other page I have read that usb-uhci driver should be able to handle it, but it didn't say how
, also I have seen something about a command hci-config (but i can't find it on my install)
Does anyone have an idea on how to get this thing to work ?
Lambik
Similar Threads
-
By HeinzW in forum Networking
Replies: 0
Last Post: 09-20-2005, 12:18 PM
-
By green1 in forum Hardware & Booting
Replies: 2
Last Post: 01-13-2005, 06:04 AM
-
By hany_bee3000 in forum General Support
Replies: 1
Last Post: 06-29-2004, 07:00 AM
-
By kofti in forum Networking
Replies: 0
Last Post: 05-20-2004, 03:32 PM
-
By garyng in forum Hardware & Booting
Replies: 0
Last Post: 02-06-2004, 02:53 AM
Posting Permissions
- You may not post new threads
- You may not post replies
- You may not post attachments
- You may not edit your posts
-
Forum Rules

Netac DDR4 32GB 16GB DDR4 3200MHz UDIMM C16 Desktop Internal Memory RAM Kit
$199.99

A-Tech 8GB DDR3 1600 PC3-12800 Laptop SODIMM 204-Pin Memory RAM PC3L DDR3L 1x 8G
$21.68

16GB KIT (2x8GB) DDR3 Gamer Desktop RAM PC3 MIXED BRANDS VIPER VENGEANCE FURY
$10.00

Major Brand 16GB (2x8GB) PC3-12800U DDR3-1600MHz DDR3-12800 DESKTOP RAM NON-ECC
$29.99

Mushkin Redline 32GB 2x16GB DDR5-4800 SO-DIMM 262-Pin Non-ECC RAM
$300.00

DDR4 Laptop RAM 4GB 8GB 16GB 32GB 2400 2666 3200 Samsung Hynix
$66.00

Samsung 16GB LPCAMM2 PC5 7500 DDR5 LPDDR5X CAMM2 M561K1LC4DM0-CCTGM RAM Memory
$189.00

ADATA XPG Lancer Blade RGB 32GB (2x16GB) DDR5-6000 CL30 Desktop RAM Black
$429.94

NEW IN BOX - Corsair Vengeance RGB 32gb (2x16gb) DDR6200 CL36 CMH32GX5M2B6200C3
$550.00

Micron 32GB 1x32GB DDR5 5600 CL46 ECC Unbuffered SO-DIMM MTC20C2085S1TC56BD1
$399.00