Trying to append nofstab and other settings and I don't know where that is.
Trying to append nofstab and other settings and I don't know where that is.
Open your /etc/lilo.conf:
Depend on what kernel you use to boot, example I'm using kernel 2.6.6:
image=/boot/vmlinuz-2.6.6
label=xxx
initrd=/boot/initrd.img-2.6.6
append="ramdisk_size=100000 init=/etc/init lang=us "
See that append line, add nofstab after init=/etc/init...

7248 Micro Star Vintage Computerboard Kit For Rebuild Including Accessories
$60.00
🔥 RARE VINTAGE HP 2112A 21MX M-SERIES 16-BIT MINICOMPUTER HP
$299.99
🔥 RARE VINTAGE HP 2113A 21MX 1000 E-SERIES MINICOMPUTER CHASSIS BACKPLANE
$249.00
Lot of 2 Vintage Plextor PX-43CS SCSI CD-ROM Caddy Drives + 4 Caddies Used
$55.99
Original Vintage Old Style STANDARD Black CD Jewel Case (Heavy Duty) 90g Lot
$316.95
Vintage Apple III / External 5 1/4" Floppy Disk Drive A3M0004 - Untested
$120.00
Vintage Computer Manuals and Disks - Windows 3.1, Epson, Quicken, and more
$101.99
Vintage 1983 Apple II ProDOS User's Kit Computer Software NEW SEALED A2D2010
$64.95
Vintage Jetway J-620BF Socket 370 Celeron AT Motherboard SiS 620 Brand New
$75.00
HP 5060-8359 8K Semiconductor Memory Module 5080-9747 Vintage HP Computer
$224.72