pureone,
Where or what is the name of the ftp program in Knoppix, and does it have a GUI? I'd really like to use ftp to transfer files 'cause I already do run an ftp server.
you could use ftp (ftp server on the xp machine) and upload it from knoppix.
http://www.google.co.uk/search?hl=en...e+Search&meta=
quick and easy ftp is a good ftp server.
pureone,
Where or what is the name of the ftp program in Knoppix, and does it have a GUI? I'd really like to use ftp to transfer files 'cause I already do run an ftp server.

Intel Core i7-3770K 3.5 GHz Processor
$39.00
Intel Core i7-9700 3.0 GHz Octo-Core (SRG13) Processor
$79.00
Intel Core i5-4590T 2 GHz 5 GT/s LGA 1150 Desktop CPU Processor SR1S6
$10.99
AMD Ryzen 5 1600 CPU 6-Core 12-Thread 3.2GHz 3.6GHz Boost AM4 19MB Cache
$15.95
Intel Core Ultra 5 235T SRQES CPU Processor Excellent Used Condition
$88.00
Intel Core i7-9700 SRG13 3.0 GHz Desktop CPU
$80.00
AMD Ryzen 5 9600X Processor (Zen 5) 6-Core 3.9GHz AM5 65W Desktop CPU
$169.99
Intel Xeon E5-2699 V4 CPU 2.20GHz 22-Core 55MB 145W LGA2011-3 SR2JV Processor
$79.99
PS5 Over Heating Problem Solver 1.5 Grams Liquid metal thermal paste CPU, GPU
$15.99
AMD Ryzen 7 PRO 8700GE 8-Core/16-Thread Up to 5.1GHz AM5 (FL1)
$189.00