-
Over the weekend I experimented with installing debian woody, sarge with new installer, Libranet and Knoppix-installer. Then I ran Bastille as above. With Libranet and Knoppix bastille appears to give me "True Stealth" as defined by www.grc.com while the 'real' debian installs failed to be secured by Bastille or any other firewall that I tried.
Can anybody think why this is so?
Am I failing to install a module when I do a regular debian install?
Similar Threads
-
By pestie in forum Hdd Install / Debian / Apt
Replies: 6
Last Post: 08-06-2005, 05:01 AM
-
By andrei in forum Hdd Install / Debian / Apt
Replies: 0
Last Post: 06-25-2005, 02:01 PM
-
By metafizz in forum Hdd Install / Debian / Apt
Replies: 2
Last Post: 04-29-2005, 05:39 AM
-
By chukky25 in forum Hdd Install / Debian / Apt
Replies: 2
Last Post: 08-27-2004, 09:21 PM
-
By skryche in forum The Lounge
Replies: 0
Last Post: 11-27-2003, 05:47 PM
Posting Permissions
- You may not post new threads
- You may not post replies
- You may not post attachments
- You may not edit your posts
-
Forum Rules

🔀 Juniper Networks EX2300-C-12P 12× Gigabit PoE+ • 2× 10G SFP+ Compact Switch ⚡
$109.99

Juniper EX2300 12-Port Gigabit PoE+ Managed Network Switch P/N: EX2300-C-12P
$149.99

Juniper EX3400-24P 24-Port PoE+ GbE + 4-Port 1/10Gb SFP Switch
$245.00

Juniper Networks Mist Wireless Access Points, Model AP45
$59.99

Juniper MX204 +JUNOS and Dual Power Supply
$7299.99

Juniper Networks MX204-HW-BASE *BRAND NEW FACTORY SEALED* READ DETAILS
$8199.99

Juniper QFX5120-48Y-AFO 48 x 1/10/25GB SFP28 + 8 x 40/100GB Switch w/Dual AC
$10499.99

Juniper EX2300-C 12 Port Compact Gigabit Switch EX2300-C-12p Discounted Cosmetic
$79.86

Juniper EX4300-24P 24 Port Gigabit PoE+ Switch.
$95.55

Juniper Networks EX3400-24T 24-Port Ethernet Switch w/Power Cord
$174.99