Marcus, here are the results of sudo fdisk -l and my fstab.

Disk /dev/hda: 240 heads, 63 sectors, 10587 cylinders
Units = cylinders of 15120 * 512 bytes

Device Boot Start End Blocks Id System
/dev/hda1 * 597 10586 75524400 7 HPFS/NTFS
/dev/hda2 10587 10587 7560 f Win95 Ext'd (LBA)
/dev/hda3 1 596 4505728+ 83 Linux
/dev/hda5 10587 10587 7528+ 1 FAT12



# /etc/fstab: filesystem table.
#
# filesystem mountpoint type options dump pass
/dev/hda3 / ext3 defaults,errors=remount-ro 0 1

proc /proc proc defaults 0 0
/dev/fd0 /floppy vfat defaults,user,noauto,showexec,umask=022 0 0
usbdevfs /proc/bus/usb usbdevfs defaults 0 0
sysfs /sys sysfs defaults 0 0
#default line below - changed /dve/cdrom to /dev/sr0 and user to users
/dev/sr0 /cdrom iso9660 defaults,ro,users,noexec,noauto 0 0
#took out the 'mount' in the beginning of the next line and changed sr0 to hdb
#/dev/hdb /cdrom iso9660 defaults,ro,users,noexec,noauto 0 0
#This is what I added - mount /dev/sr0/cdrom iso9660 ro,user,noauto 0 0
# default line for the line below - /dev/cdrom1 /cdrom1 iso9660 defaults,ro,user,noexec,noauto 0 0
#This is what I added -
/dev/sr1 /cdrom1 iso9660 defaults,ro,users,noexec,noauto 0 0
#Changed in the line below dvd to sr2 and user to users
/dev/sr2 /dvd iso9660 defaults,ro,users,noexec,noauto 0 0
/dev/cdaudio /cdaudio iso9660 defaults,ro,user,noexec,noauto 0 0
/dev/cdrom1 /mnt/auto/cdrom1 auto users,noauto,exec,ro 0 0
# Added by KNOPPIX and I took ouut the ro after exec, .
/dev/hda1 /mnt/hda1 ntfs noauto,users,exec,umask=000 0 0
# Added by KNOPPIX
/dev/hda5 /mnt/hda5 vfat noauto,users,exec,umask=000 0 0

Also my dvd drive acts as a cd rom drive, I think it has something to do with sr1 and sr2.
Can you see any problem?
I don't see hda2 anywhere in linux when I boot. Is that the the partition I'm looking for? If it is, How do I write to it?