I have 2 hdds - when I formatted hdd1 with Win installation it left 25GB of the total 160GB unallocated, so I later formatted that as FAT32. Hdd2 (also 160GB) I partitioned off a 3GB Linux swap and the main part as ext3.
I have 2 hdds - when I formatted hdd1 with Win installation it left 25GB of the total 160GB unallocated, so I later formatted that as FAT32. Hdd2 (also 160GB) I partitioned off a 3GB Linux swap and the main part as ext3.

Original Vintage Old Style STANDARD Black CD Jewel Case (Heavy Duty) 90g Lot
$316.95
Vintage HP 21MX 1000 M-Series Minicomputer Chassis Backplane Parts AS-IS
$325.99
Vintage Computer Keyboard Northgate OMNIKEY Ultra
$120.00
Lot of 2 Vintage Plextor PX-43CS SCSI CD-ROM Caddy Drives + 4 Caddies Used
$55.99
VINTAGE AOPEN MODEL SPI-200 200W AT POWER SUPPLY WITH SWITCH DS-PS-8
$34.95
Vintage Sun Microsystems SPARCstation 20 2 x SuperSPARC 128MB CG6 tested 0159
$400.00
Vintage Sun Microsystems SPARCstation 20 2 x SuperSPARC 64MB CG6 tested 3085
$400.00
VINTAGE ESS ES1868 16 BIT ISA SOUND CARD COMPAQ 247428-001 - USA SELLER RM2-SC
$24.95
Vintage Apple iMac G4 15" Lamp 700MHz 512MB Mac OS X 10.4.6 W/ Pro Speakers
$300.00
Vintage Hewlett Packard HP 13181-60074 Circuit Card Assembly / Interface Board.
$135.37