-
Junior Member
registered user
Network Configuration???
Ok, I have installed Knoppix and it is working just great. But, when I bring up the wireless configuration page it reports "no wireless card installed". But, I have no problem connecting to the Internet or to my router. And the router reports Knoppix connected. SO, what is going on here?
Second issue. Where/how do I do things like set the computer name and the work group, etc. that make Knoppix part of my network? I am cross eyed looking through the menu items trying to decipher the mumbo jumbo.
Thanks, jimbo
Similar Threads
-
By mobad in forum Networking
Replies: 3
Last Post: 08-29-2004, 02:29 AM
-
By terminator in forum Networking
Replies: 4
Last Post: 05-25-2004, 10:51 AM
-
By quiek in forum Laptops
Replies: 1
Last Post: 03-05-2004, 11:25 PM
-
By darksky in forum General Support
Replies: 2
Last Post: 09-12-2003, 04:28 PM
-
By winterw in forum General Support
Replies: 2
Last Post: 02-08-2003, 06:43 PM
Posting Permissions
- You may not post new threads
- You may not post replies
- You may not post attachments
- You may not edit your posts
-
Forum Rules

Cisco Nexus N9K-C92160YC-X 48P 25GbE SFP28 6P QSFP+/QSFP28 PE Switch
$439.00

Cisco WS-C3650-12X48UR-L 48-Port Stackable Layer 3 8x10G SFP+ Port Switch
$129.99

Cisco Catalyst C9130AXI-B WiFi 6 802.11ax Wireless Access Point Brand New
$101.99

Cisco Acacia DP04QSDD-E25-840 400G QSFP-DD Coherent DCO Transceiver Module
$699.99

Cisco | N3K-C3232C | 32-Port 100G QSFP Network Switch W/ 2x PSU, 2x Power Cords
$205.00

CISCO Services Router C891F-K9, Grade B, SKU 16188
$24.94

Cisco Catalyst WS-C2960X-48FPD-L 48-Port Gigabit Managed PoE+ Ethernet Switch
$69.99

Cisco C3850-NM-2-10G Catalyst 3850 2 x 10GE Network Module
$30.00

Cisco C3850-NM-2-10G
$75.00

CISCO INDUSTRIAL SWITCH IE-3100-8T2C-E New
$1049.00