-
Creating a directory in 'home'
I'm trying to install as mentioned in this post: http://www.knoppix.net/forum/viewtopic.php?p=52085
but I've got a problem. Step 4 says 'place file in home/speedtouch-conf/firmware ' but when I do this I recive an 'access denied' error.
I'm new to Linux so please excuse me if this is a really dumb question.
Thanks in advance,
Benedict
Similar Threads
-
By hawkeye in forum General Support
Replies: 1
Last Post: 01-18-2005, 08:42 PM
-
By DieselDriver in forum General Support
Replies: 1
Last Post: 12-27-2004, 03:20 AM
-
By 31d1 in forum General Support
Replies: 2
Last Post: 11-20-2004, 06:20 PM
-
By matt2kjones in forum General Support
Replies: 3
Last Post: 11-21-2003, 07:27 PM
-
By jdong in forum Hdd Install / Debian / Apt
Replies: 3
Last Post: 08-13-2003, 06:57 PM
Posting Permissions
- You may not post new threads
- You may not post replies
- You may not post attachments
- You may not edit your posts
-
Forum Rules

Lot of 20 Micron 16GB DDR4-3200 ECC RDIMM 2Rx8 MTA18ASF2G72PDZ-3G2R1 320GB
$2399.99

TF/SD Card Adapter Camera Reader Android Type-c For iPhone17 Pro Max Plusm lot
$288.19

Dell 16GB PC4-21300 (DDR4-2666) Memory (SNPPWR5TC16G)
$89.99

Lot of 6 Micron 4GB PC4-2666V-UC0 DDR4 2666MHz RAM MTA4ATF51264AZ-2G6E1 24GB Kit
$110.00

Kingston 32GB 64GB 128GB 256GB USB 3.0 Flash Drive Thumb Memory Stick Pen lot
$285.90

1x64GB Hynix HMAA8GL7MMR4N DDR4 PC4 2133P-LE0-11 4Rx4 ECC LRDIMM Server RAM
$320.00

USB 3.0 Flash Drive 32GB 64GB 128GB Memory Stick Thumb Stick Lot Pack
$826.09

4x SK hynix 64GB DDR4-3200 ECC RDIMM 2Rx4 HMAA8GR7AJR4N-XN 256GB TESTED
$2399.99

RAMAXEL Lenovo 32GB LPDDR5X CAMM2 7500MHz Laptop RAM | UNTESTED
$445.00

24x Micron MT40A512M16LY-062E IT:E 8Gb DDR4-3200 96-FBGA Memory IC
$349.99