Depends. What format is it in? file.tar.gz? Simply untar/gzip it and read the README and/or INSTALL.Originally Posted by Billabong9305
tar xzvf file.tar.gz
Or for bzipped files:
tar xjvf file.tar.bz2
Post some details mon!
I finally found the Linux version of my wireless card but I need to know where to install it... I am currently running KNOPPIX off my HDD, I knwo this must be an easy one for some... but im struggling here, plz help, thanks
Depends. What format is it in? file.tar.gz? Simply untar/gzip it and read the README and/or INSTALL.Originally Posted by Billabong9305
tar xzvf file.tar.gz
Or for bzipped files:
tar xjvf file.tar.bz2
Post some details mon!

Ubuntu Server 26.04.1 LTS Bootable USB Flash Drive – Latest September 2026
$12.99
Sun Enterprise e450 400mhz cpu(x4), 4gb ram, 9gb HD w/spud most complete on ebay
$500.00
OPNsense pfSense 8-Core Atom C3758 2.2GHz 8GB DDR4 64GB SSD 8x NIC QAT AES VPN
$115.00
OPNsense Firewall VPN QAT 8-Core Atom C3758 2.20GHz 16GB DDR4 128GB SSD 8xNIC
$175.00
1U Rackmount PC Intel Core i5-2520M 8GB RAM 500GB HDD Ubuntu Linux Server
$109.99
Microsoft SQL Server 2019 Enterprise 40 Core Unlimited CAL Retail License FPP
$299.00
All New Ubuntu 26.04 LTS Linux Bootable USB Flash Drive
$15.95
Linux 5.2 The Complete Redhat Operating System Deluxe Secure Server 3 CD Book
$37.49
SQL Server 2022 Enterprise 96 Core License & DVD Unlimited CALs with CoA
$284.99
Red Hat Enterprise Linux 5 Server DVD English OS Media Kit RHF0382US
$41.30