-
Where is php installed
Hello,
I'm using (or rather trying to) Knoppix 3.4. I know php is installed for I can run .php pages. However, I cannot find the php executable (the equivalent of php.exe if you will).
Is it possible Knoppix has only the apache module compiled?
Thanks.
philip
-
Senior Member
registered user
PHP is installed in Knoppix only as an Apache module, not as a standalone executable. In order to use PHP on Knoppix, you must configure Apache accordingly.
If you need the standalone PHP binary, you have to download and install it.
-

Originally Posted by
probono
PHP is installed in Knoppix only as an Apache module, not as a standalone executable.
Thanks, I really appreciate.
Was size the reason the reason the standalone binary was left out? Could I ask for it to be included in the next release? Please pretty please?
Similar Threads
-
By guicaste in forum Hdd Install / Debian / Apt
Replies: 3
Last Post: 06-12-2005, 01:30 AM
-
By bcalder in forum Hdd Install / Debian / Apt
Replies: 0
Last Post: 01-06-2005, 03:57 PM
-
By rniles in forum Hdd Install / Debian / Apt
Replies: 1
Last Post: 12-19-2004, 09:05 PM
-
By Harami in forum General Support
Replies: 7
Last Post: 09-18-2004, 03:09 AM
-
By Raoul in forum Hdd Install / Debian / Apt
Replies: 2
Last Post: 04-29-2004, 03:39 AM
Posting Permissions
- You may not post new threads
- You may not post replies
- You may not post attachments
- You may not edit your posts
-
Forum Rules

GIGABYTE A520M DS3H AC AMD AM4 Motherboard mATX
$59.99

GIGABYTE Z790 AORUS ELITE AX LGA 1700 Intel Z790 ATX Motherboard with DDR5
$189.99

Intel H310 LGA1151 8-9th Gen DDR4 M.2 NVMe mATX Motherboard IO Shield Battery
$54.99

ASUS PRIME Z890-P WIFI Z890 LGA 1851 ATX motherboard, Intel® Core⢠Ultra Series
$235.99

GIGABYTE B365 HD3 LGA1151 Intel 9th Gen motherboard
$59.99

MSI B550M PRO-VDH Micro-ATX Motherboard - AMD AM4, Ryzen 5000/4000/3000 Ready, P
$71.49

Asus Prime B660M-A AC D4 Motherboard Intel LGA 1700 14th 13th 12th Gen DDR4
$79.99

ASUS PRIME B360M-C MicroATX Intel LGA1151 DDR4 HDMI VGA USB RJ-45 Audio
$34.99

ASUS PRIME Z490-V Motherboard Intel Z490 10th gen DDR4 LGA 1200 ATX w/ IO Shield
$84.99

Gigabyte GA-B85M-D3H Motherboard
$54.99