This is what I get when I try to get a dvd to play in kaffeine. How do I fix?
The source can't be read.
Maybe you don't have enough rights for this, or source doesn't contain data (e.g: no disc in drive). (/dev/dvd)
This is what I get when I try to get a dvd to play in kaffeine. How do I fix?
The source can't be read.
Maybe you don't have enough rights for this, or source doesn't contain data (e.g: no disc in drive). (/dev/dvd)
Xine, by default, will expect your dvd drive to be at /dev/dvd. I think your dvd drive is really at /dev/sr2 right? If so either create a symlink from /dev/dvd to /dev/sr2, or just change the appropriate place in Xine's config.
When I open xine, it does not stay open. After about 5 seconds it automatically closes itself even with a dvd in.

Fujinet 1.7.1 Atari 400 800 800XL 130XE 65XE XEGS Assembled, Tested, Working
$99.99
UNOCART-2600 SD card Multi Rom Cartridge for ATARI 2600 with CASE
$34.25
DEFECTIVE Atari 810 Vintage Computer Disk Drive powers on Unit Only Boo G3D
$49.29
Atari 130 XE/Atari 1050 Bundle W/ Cords And Extras (Powered On)
$300.00
Atari XE 130XE Computer NTSC with Power Supply Powers On Untested
$159.95
INFO/soft Character Generator Manual for Atari 3000/5000/7000 NTSC
$40.00
Gotek USB Floppy Emulator v3.44 OLED (no speaker) Amiga Atari IBM Roland AKAI
$44.00
SOLD AS IS Lot of 5.25" Floppy Disks w/ Games & Software? Commodore 64 Atari 800
$59.99
VTG Atari 1200XL Home Computer System 1200 XL ** Tested ** Parts or Repair
$323.75
Atari 800 8-bit Computer System Fully Tested Great Condition 48k READ
$350.00