Hi,
In an hd installed knoppix, I am unable to edit the /etc/fstab file. Everytime I reboot it, Knoppix regenerates an /etc/fstab. I tried removing some code from /etc/init.d/autoconfig but did not work. Please help.
Amit![]()
Hi,
In an hd installed knoppix, I am unable to edit the /etc/fstab file. Everytime I reboot it, Knoppix regenerates an /etc/fstab. I tried removing some code from /etc/init.d/autoconfig but did not work. Please help.
Amit![]()
You could boot with the nofstab cheatcode.
If you're using lilo you can add it to the "append" line in /etc/lilo.conf and run lilo -v to update it.

USB 3.0 Flash Drive 32GB 64GB 128GB Memory Stick Thumb Stick Lot Pack
$826.09
Microsoft Windows 11 Pro 64bit - New Sealed – Flash USB 1 PC
$49.99
128GB USB 14-in-1 MacOS bootable Installer repair recovery tech support service
$39.99
1/ 10/ 100pcs USB 2.0 2GB, 4GB ,8GB ,16GB ,32GB ,64GB 128GB USB Flash Drives Lot
$269.10
USB Type-A Flash Drive Metal Memory Stick High Speed USB Drive 128GB 256GB 512GB
$8.47
Lot 5/10pcs USB Flash Drive Memory Stick 1MB-64GB Pendrive Thumb Drive 8GB 32GB
$282.00
LOT 10x SanDisk 32GB ULTRA USB 3.0 flash drive SDCZ48-032G 32 GB read 100 MB/s
$39.80
Wholesale 5/10/100PCS 1MB- 64GB USB 2.0 Flash Drive Memory Stick Jump Drive Lot
$149.00
Zero Trace Pen: All-in-one Tor Network Anonymous Drive + Cryptocurrency Wallet
$147.00
Windows 11 Pro Install/Recovery/Repair USB Flash Drive
$35.00