Hi.
I've knoppix 3.4 HD installation.
But on every startup MoZilla starts automatically. Is there anywhere a autostart like windows has it?
THX 4 help an sorry 4 my englisch. :P
Hi.
I've knoppix 3.4 HD installation.
But on every startup MoZilla starts automatically. Is there anywhere a autostart like windows has it?
THX 4 help an sorry 4 my englisch. :P
I don't really understand your question, but if you want to launch application automatically during kde session, you can create link in kde autostart. This is how:
1) Open your home folder (make sure you enable view hidden file)
2) find /.kde/Autostart and open.
3) in this folder create file---->link to application. Create whatever command for application you want to launch.
Ex: for mozilla
file-->link to application-->go to application tab-->command
type mozilla-->ok
OK, the Autostart folder is empty.
But I've the problem, that when KDE Session starts, MoZilla starts, too.
On every start I have a MoZilla window opened.
How can I remove this. So that MoZilla does not start automatically?!
THX
Close all windows, make sure that KDE is going to save the state of your desktop and log off. There is a setting somewhere in the K control center (whateveritscalled) that allows you to save your session.
Try with: Settings -> Control Center -> KDE Components -> Session Manager -> Start with an empty session
Thx 4 help. That's it.![]()

OPNsense pfSense 8-Core Atom C3758 2.2GHz 8GB DDR4 64GB SSD 8x NIC QAT AES VPN
$155.00
Ubuntu Server 26.04.1 LTS Bootable USB Flash Drive – Latest September 2026
$12.99
OPNsense Firewall VPN QAT 8-Core Atom C3758 2.20GHz 16GB DDR4 128GB SSD 8xNIC
$175.00
1U Rackmount PC Intel Core i5-2520M 8GB RAM 500GB HDD Ubuntu Linux Server
$109.99
Linux 5.2 The Complete Redhat Operating System Deluxe Secure Server 3 CD Book
$37.49
Microsoft SQL Server 2019 Enterprise 40 Core Unlimited CAL Retail License FPP
$299.00
All New Ubuntu 26.04 LTS Linux Bootable USB Flash Drive
$15.95
ZimaBoard 2 1664 Home Server 16GB
$350.00
Sun Enterprise e450 400mhz cpu(x4), 4gb ram, 9gb HD w/spud most complete on ebay
$500.00
SQL Server 2022 Enterprise 96 Core License & DVD Unlimited CALs with CoA
$284.99