-
3com X-jack PCMCIA card driver and install
Greetings,
Seems about every year or two I attempt to switch to linux again. A friend passed me Knoppix and I'm very impressed, so trying to play with it.
I loaded it on my desktop and I was very happy that it worked right off the cd. However, when I load it on my laptop it doesn't detect my 3com xjack wireless card and therefore I can't get online.
I'd like to do the following and if anyone can help, THANK YOU:
1) Find the correct driver
2) Incorporate it into the CD so I can burn a new CD so it will always work from the beginning.
Any ideas?
Thanks!
Similar Threads
-
By Stiggy in forum Laptops
Replies: 3
Last Post: 09-09-2004, 03:23 PM
-
By danboid in forum General Support
Replies: 0
Last Post: 06-28-2004, 09:42 AM
-
By mborchorst in forum Networking
Replies: 2
Last Post: 03-27-2004, 12:37 AM
-
By Zaratustra in forum Networking
Replies: 0
Last Post: 09-13-2003, 08:10 AM
-
By wizzofoz in forum Networking
Replies: 0
Last Post: 07-22-2003, 11:29 AM
Posting Permissions
- You may not post new threads
- You may not post replies
- You may not post attachments
- You may not edit your posts
-
Forum Rules

Intel Core i7-3770K 3.5 GHz Processor
$39.00

INTEL CORE I7-870 SLBJG 2.93GHZ LGA1156 4 CORE CPU PROCESSOR
$23.00

INTEL CORE I9-10940X X-SERIES PROCESSOR | 3.30GHZ | SRGSH
$179.99

Intel Core i9-9900K SRG19 3.60GHz 16MB 8-Core LGA1151 B Grade CPU Processor
$175.00

Intel Core i5-12500T SRL5W 2GHz 18MB 6 Core Socket LGA1700 Desktop CPU Processor
$114.99

AMD Ryzen 5 5500 Processor ( read Description)
$59.00

Intel i7-8700 Coffee Lake 3.2GHz 6-Core Max Turbo 4.6GHz Processor
$67.99

Intel SR3XE Core i5-8500 3.0GHz 9M Socket 1151 6-Core CPU Processor *Tested*
$32.99

LAST BATCH *Brand New-Sealed* AMD Ryzen 9 9950X3D2 Dual Ed. 4.3GHz 16Core AM5
$768.00

Intel SRF90 Xeon Gold 6248 2.50GHz 20 Core LGA 3647 Server CPU Processor
$55.99