Check which cloop and compressor you are using. It changed about 3.4->3.4
I got into it on the KNOPPIX file not mounting. There was an upgrade of the compression technology and the cloop earlier this year, if my memory serves.
I am not able to get any better than 50% overall compression trying to remaster knx 3.4. The resulting KNOPPIX file is over 1G which of course will not fit on a CD. I was able to get better compression from knx3.3.
Anyone else having this problem?
Any ideas why?
or suggested solutions?
I am using:
Code:mkisofs -R -U -V "KNOPPIX.net filesystem" -P "KNOPPIX www.knoppix.net" -hide-rr-moved -cache-inodes -no-bak -pad /mnt/hda5 | /usr/bin/create_compressed_fs -b - 65536 > /mnt/hda6/knx-remaster/KNOPPIX/KNOPPIX
Check which cloop and compressor you are using. It changed about 3.4->3.4
I got into it on the KNOPPIX file not mounting. There was an upgrade of the compression technology and the cloop earlier this year, if my memory serves.
Where can i get the last version of create_compressed_fs???

IBM System X3850-X5 Server w/4x Intel Xeon E7-4870 CPU , 512 GB DDR3 RAM,NO HDD
$1599.99
Unused IBM 09P0037 MAINBOARD For RS/6000 7044-170 P-Series
$375.00
IBM 7915 AC1 M4 E27R704 Server Intel 2650V2 32GB RAM NO HDD w/ 2x 750w PSU
$225.00
IBM QRadar xx29 2x Xeon E5-2650v4 2x 900W PSU M5120 12x 3.5" Bay Server No RAM
$179.99
IBM Power 8 S822L Server 8247-22L POWER8 Enterprise 256GB RAM 2x 00KV626 CPU
$999.99
IBM SYSTEM X3500 M3 SERVER 7380AC1 TOWER Server XEON E5620 8GB RAID SEE NOTES
$110.30
IBM System x3550 M3 1U Server 2x Xeon E5645, 192GB RAM, 2x 300GB HDD (7944-AC1)
$150.00
1 X IBM 720 POWER SERVER WITH 32 GB RAM
$344.97
IBM ADP Server Type 7870 AC1 NO HDD | 128GB RAM PC3L | 2 x Xeon E5620
$199.99
IBM EMC 091-000-091 17 Inch Rackmount LCD Keyboard KVM Console 03N7012
$109.99