open a shell and type
sudo knx-hdinstall
I cannot install it to my hd, i cant login to the root, it asks me for password.. and i dont have one, and when i press ctrl alt f1 i get like a screen lock, not root shell, someone please help i want to install knoppix, i have 2 hd, one is windows xp and other is a slave..
Im new to linux so be not to complicated..
open a shell and type
sudo knx-hdinstall
You can just say "sudo passwd" and set you own password for root or say "sudo su" in a shell to get a root prompt.When I want to work as root or do the knx-hdinstall I just boot the Knoppix cd and at the boot prompt say "knoppix 2" this boots me to a root prompt where I say "startx /usr/bin/fluxbox" and once at that desktop I just open an xterm and cd /usr/local/bin the run knx-hdinstall.

Genuine OEM Apple MagSafe 2 45W AC Adapter Charger for Macbook Air 2015 11" 13"
$14.24
Genuine Apple Power Adapter Extension Cable 6FT White OEM MacBook MK122LL/A
$10.99
OEM Apple Data Migration Toolkit for A1706 A1707 MacBook Pro PN 076-00236
$549.99
$6.99
OEM 45w T-Tip Power Adapter charger for Apple macbook air 2012-2017 A1436 A1466
$19.99
OEM Apple 45W A1436 Power Charger AC Adapter for MacBook Air MagSafe 2
$12.99
OEM 45W Charger For Apple MacBook Air 11-inch 13-inch Early 2012 2013 2014 2015
$26.98
Genuine Apple OEM A2164 30W USB-C AC Power Adapter with USB-C Cable, Very Good
$21.05
Lot of 100 OEM Apple Magsafe 2 45W AC Adapter A1436 with Power Cable - Grade D
$339.99
NEW Original OEM 60W Charger for 2012 2013 2014 2015 APPLE 13" MacBook Pro A1435
$25.95