Do you mean the lilo background image? See http://www.knoppix.net/forum/viewtopic.php?p=54431
How can I change the bootscreen with all the boot options? Can I enter a picture or jpeg or something like that?
Do you mean the lilo background image? See http://www.knoppix.net/forum/viewtopic.php?p=54431
Yes, the lilo background image. I'll check that out. Thank You.
Hi....I wondered that myself and you CAN do it. You have to go into your START menu.....to CONTROL CENTER......look down at bottom for LOGON MANAGER ....in there you have be administrator to do anything....so look at bottom of screen where it says administrator mode. You will click on it, get a screen where to type your password....then look around in there in the tabs....one of them has a section on the right hand side where you can choose another background image, and also you can choose images for USERS. I have a picture of myself for me and a picture of the LINUX PENGUIN for ROOT! Just look around in there and you will find it...bob58

Crucial MX500 1TB 2.5" SATA III Internal SSD CT1000MX500SSD1
$105.99
Samsung 2.5" 870 EVO SSD SATA III 250GB 500GB 1TB Internet Solid State Drive Lot
$90.00
SSD 880EVO SATA III 2.5 4TB INTERNAL STATE DRIVE
$214.99
Samsung 860 EVO 250GB SSD MZ-76E250 2.5" SATA III Solid State Drive
$39.99
Netac 2TB 1TB 512GB 256GB Internal SSD 2.5inch SATAIII Solid State Drive lot
$549.00
Fanxiang 1/2/5/10Pcs 2.5'' SATA SSD Lot 1TB 2TB 4TB 512GB 256GB TLC Internal SSD
$129.99
SAMSUNG SSD 512GB 500GB 480GB 256GB 250GB 240GB SSD 2.5 Solide State Drive 6Gbps
$37.99
Samsung PM9C1A 256GB m.2 2280 SSD GEN4X4 NVME MZVL8256HDJD new Laptop PC
$34.99
Samsung New SSD 970 EVO Plus 2TB 1TB 500GB 250GB NVMe M2 Internal Hard Drive Lot
$74.99
Samsung 860 PRO 2TB 2.5" SATA III V- NAND SSD MZ-76P2T0 86%-90% Health
$187.00