So how do I add to the llist? I don't know how to edit the list because I can't find it. Help?
So how do I add to the llist? I don't know how to edit the list because I can't find it. Help?

Fujinet 1.7.1 Atari 400 800 800XL 130XE 65XE XEGS Assembled, Tested, Working
$99.99
DEFECTIVE Atari 810 Vintage Computer Disk Drive powers on Unit Only Boo G3D
$49.29
Atari 130 XE/Atari 1050 Bundle W/ Cords And Extras (Powered On)
$300.00
Atari 800 8-bit Computer System Fully Tested Great Condition 48k READ
$350.00
ATARI Mouse with Adapter for ST, STE, Mega STE, TT Optical - USA Seller
$29.99
VTG Atari 1200XL Home Computer System 1200 XL “Powers On” Parts or Repair
$249.95
A8PicoCart Multicart for Atari 800xl /65xe / 130xe / XEGS
$16.95
GRAPHIC SHOP - Atari 400/800 XL/XE - Antic
$36.00
UNOCART-2600 SD card Multi Rom Cartridge for ATARI 2600 with CASE
$34.25
ATARI HDD Drive ACSI Emulator 520-1040ST/STF/STFM, STE, Mega STE, TT030 acsi2stm
$48.95