-
C'mon, VI isn't so bad for things like this. I won't claim to be an expert on it, but I can view or fix my files with it and quit with or without saving...which is all you really need for simple editing like this. And you can learn to do those things in 10 seconds. I'd never choose it over a graphical text editor (of which I usually use KEdit...because it's simple and loads instantly), but when I'm outside of X I use VI.
Similar Threads
-
By waellinux in forum General Support
Replies: 2
Last Post: 04-30-2005, 05:36 PM
-
By clarjon1 in forum Tips and Tricks
Replies: 2
Last Post: 03-11-2005, 10:05 PM
-
By vdesibabu in forum Customising & Remastering
Replies: 0
Last Post: 01-05-2005, 05:47 PM
-
By nishtya in forum General Support
Replies: 5
Last Post: 11-20-2004, 09:48 PM
-
By ptesone in forum Hdd Install / Debian / Apt
Replies: 2
Last Post: 03-18-2004, 07:01 PM
Posting Permissions
- You may not post new threads
- You may not post replies
- You may not post attachments
- You may not edit your posts
-
Forum Rules

Fujinet 1.7.1 Atari 400 800 800XL 130XE 65XE XEGS Assembled, Tested, Working
$99.99

Atari 400/800 Computer CPU PCB Module Board with NTSC GTIA - Works Perfectly
$42.95

GreaseWeazle v4 board USB floppy drive adapter Retro All Formats
$35.00

Vintage tested and working Atari 1040ST + SC1224 Computer, Monitor,mouse
$525.00

Atari 410 Program Recorder repair w manual sheet/ adapter cord
$23.99

A8PicoCart Multicart for Atari 800xl /65xe / 130xe / XEGS
$16.95

Atari 1040ST Personal Computer Desktop Vintage 1040ST SideCartridge Mouse VGA
$650.00

ATARI Mouse with Adapter for ST, STE, Mega STE, TT Optical - USA Seller
$29.99

Atari 800 Computer CX801 10K ROM Personality Module CX801 - Works Perfectly
$23.95

Atari Home Computer Software/Books/Manuals/Magazines Lot - Read desc for details
$95.00