Quote Originally Posted by rrfish72
So how do I add to the llist? I don't know how to edit the list because I can't find it. Help?
Well the Knoppix file looks different than this IIRC.

Code:
# sudoers file.
#
# This file MUST be edited with the 'visudo' command as root.
#
# See the man page for details on how to write a sudoers file.
#

# Host alias specification

# User alias specification

# Cmnd alias specification

# User privilege specification
root    ALL=(ALL) ALL
stephen ALL=(ALL) ALL
To edit the file you use the already mentioned visudo. Now when the file opens you use the down arrow to get to the "User privilege specification" section then you hit the INSERT key type in a line similar to mine except using your user name at the start then when done use the SHIFT and ; keys at the same time which results in a : appearing in the lower left of the console/console widow now you would type in wq then enter key to write and quit the file now you are done.