-
C'mon, VI isn't so bad for things like this. I won't claim to be an expert on it, but I can view or fix my files with it and quit with or without saving...which is all you really need for simple editing like this. And you can learn to do those things in 10 seconds. I'd never choose it over a graphical text editor (of which I usually use KEdit...because it's simple and loads instantly), but when I'm outside of X I use VI.
Similar Threads
-
By waellinux in forum General Support
Replies: 2
Last Post: 04-30-2005, 05:36 PM
-
By clarjon1 in forum Tips and Tricks
Replies: 2
Last Post: 03-11-2005, 10:05 PM
-
By vdesibabu in forum Customising & Remastering
Replies: 0
Last Post: 01-05-2005, 05:47 PM
-
By nishtya in forum General Support
Replies: 5
Last Post: 11-20-2004, 09:48 PM
-
By ptesone in forum Hdd Install / Debian / Apt
Replies: 2
Last Post: 03-18-2004, 07:01 PM
Posting Permissions
- You may not post new threads
- You may not post replies
- You may not post attachments
- You may not edit your posts
-
Forum Rules

Samsung 860 PRO 2TB 2.5" SATA III V- NAND SSD MZ-76P2T0 86%-90% Health
$187.00

Samsung 32GB DDR4-2133 PC4-2133P ECC Registered RDIMM 288-Pin 15-102217-01
$239.00

samsunung NP930 notebook
$142.50

Samsung Galaxy Tab Active 3/ 64 gig/WIFI
$85.00

RAM-HOL-SAM60CPU RAM USB-C Powered Dock for Samsung Tab Active5 - 3 - 2
$81.99

RAM-HOL-SAM52CPU RAM USB-C Powered Dock Samsung Tab Active4 Pro & Tab Active Pro
$81.99

RAM-GDS-SKIN-SAM54-NG-1 RAM Mounts IntelliSkin® Next Gen for Samsung Tab Active4
$93.99

Cell Phone Smartphone Computer repair banner poster sign iphone Samsung
$89.99

Samsung Galaxy Tab S5e 64GB 4GB RAM 10.5" WiFi Android Tablet Tested
$99.99

Samsung Galaxy View Tablet 18.4 SM-T670/677A Charging Port 100% Original Oem
$98.99