-
Senior Member
registered user
Baldi,
Where were you when this thread started? If I had known about editing visudo to use mcedit or nano, I wouldn't have a reason to rant about vi (or vim, as Stephen pointed out). Is there any chance this thread can be made into a sticky for newbies?
Btw, I didn't remove vi for space reasons, I removed it because I hated it and won't use it at all.
Similar Threads
-
By waellinux in forum General Support
Replies: 2
Last Post: 04-30-2005, 05:36 PM
-
By clarjon1 in forum Tips and Tricks
Replies: 2
Last Post: 03-11-2005, 10:05 PM
-
By vdesibabu in forum Customising & Remastering
Replies: 0
Last Post: 01-05-2005, 05:47 PM
-
By nishtya in forum General Support
Replies: 5
Last Post: 11-20-2004, 09:48 PM
-
By ptesone in forum Hdd Install / Debian / Apt
Replies: 2
Last Post: 03-18-2004, 07:01 PM
Posting Permissions
- You may not post new threads
- You may not post replies
- You may not post attachments
- You may not edit your posts
-
Forum Rules

OWC Mercury Elite Pro 2 Bay RAID Enclosure with USB 3.2 for Dual 3.5 inch HDDs
$87.99

Broadcom MegaRAID 9480-8e Fujitsu PRAID EP540e SAS RAID Card (Replac 9380-8e) 8i
$228.00

EMC KTN-SL3 15-Bay Disk Array Enclosure w/2x 303-108-000E Cards, Dual PSU,No HDD
$239.99

G-Technology G-SPEED Studio XL 48TB Thunderbolt 2 Storage - Housing Only
$200.00

Broadcom LSI 9305-16i 12Gbps SAS-3 PCIe x8 HBA 16-Ports Raid Controller
$64.99

Dell PowerEdge HBA330 LP PCI-E 12GBs RAID SAS Controller Adapter J7TNV
$18.95

MegaRAID 9580-8i8e 16-port 12G SAS/SATA/NVMe 8GB PCIe RAID - 05-50076-00
$1619.30

LSI 9305-16i SATA SAS 12Gbs Controller card PCIe 3.0 IT-Mode w/SAS SATA cable US
$106.67

Areca ARC-1882IX-24 (16i4e)24-Port RAID Controller Card w/BBU /HDD Monitor Board
$300.00

Intel VROC Premium RAID Controller Card PCIe Add-On Module VROCPREMMOD
$265.00