-
Junior Member
registered user
Dual monitors-XF86Config.new problems
I want to run dual monitors but I can't change mouse protocol from "auto" to "ImPS/2". XF86Config.new is read only...
I log in as the admin (root) but cannot change the damn file. Do I need another edit program other than KWrite?
How do I change the mouse protocol from "auto" to "ImPS/2"?
I'm running Knoppix 3.4
THanks!
Similar Threads
-
By $hogun in forum General Support
Replies: 11
Last Post: 01-08-2006, 03:35 PM
-
By rakeron in forum General Support
Replies: 1
Last Post: 02-27-2005, 04:59 PM
-
By nicorellius in forum Hardware & Booting
Replies: 3
Last Post: 10-15-2004, 04:41 PM
-
By nicorelli in forum General Support
Replies: 0
Last Post: 07-01-2004, 12:09 AM
-
By /Knoppix/Knewbie/ in forum General Support
Replies: 1
Last Post: 10-02-2003, 10:30 PM
Posting Permissions
- You may not post new threads
- You may not post replies
- You may not post attachments
- You may not edit your posts
-
Forum Rules

TP-Link TL-SG105 5-Port Gigabit Ethernet Unmanaged Metal Desktop Network Switch
$19.99

NETGEAR GS308EP Essential Series 8-Port Gigabit PoE+ Unmanaged Switch
$49.99

Cisco WS-C3650-12X48UR-L 48-Port Stackable Layer 3 8x10G SFP+ Port Switch
$129.99

TP-Link TL-SG1048 48-Port Gigabit Rackmount Switch New Factory Sealed
$199.99

10-Port Gigabit PoE Network Switch with 8 PoE+ Ports with 2 Combo SFP Slots 125W
$39.99

TP-Link TL-SG2210P 10-Port Gigabit Smart Switch w/ 8-Port PoE+ NO AC SKU 25597
$36.98

Arista DCS-7050SX-64-R 48P 10GbE SFP+ 4P 40GbE QSFP+ RA Switch
$115.00

Arista DCS-7010T-48-R 48P 1GbE 4P 10GbE SFP+ RA Switch with rack mounts
$69.00

Linksys LGS328MPC 24-Port Managed Gigabit PoE+ Switch with 4 10G SFP+ Uplinks
$224.95

Cisco Catalyst 2960-48TT-L 48-Port Fast Ethernet Managed Rackmount Switch
$46.99