I've been very successful with getting Knoppix 3.1 running off my CD. It detects everything. Doesn't save my desktop or ADSL settings but it does save my boot setup, wheelmouse and keyboard language.
Wondering whether there's any protection in surfing the net with Konqueror. What's the security set-up? Do I need to add anything? I've checked the hard drive after every Internet session and so far, no crap has got on my drives.
How do I get Knoppix to "please, please", save my ADSL settings? I've done all the Save Knoppix methods including network etc, and it never happens.
I found a Lexmark Z25 driver for Linux on the Lexmark site. Can I install this on hda1 and mount the file(s) from there? Otherwise, I have no printer running yet. Many thanks.
Butcherooooo

Windows XP, Vista, 8.1, Linux Knoppix, Office XP, (6 CDS)
$10.00
KNOPPIX 9.1 Linux Install & Live DVD 32bit & 64bit
$19.99
Knoppix Live GNU Linux System 9.1 on Bootable CD / DVD / USB Flash Drive
$5.99
KNOPPIX USB DVD OS , BEST OF ALL HIGHLY RECOMENDED
$11.99
VINTAGE SOFTWARE | KNOPPIX STD 0.1 (SECURITY TOOLS DISTRIBUTION)
$7.57
Knoppix Linux Bootable OS v8.6 "Original Live Operating System" 16G USB Stick
$20.85
$8.00
Knoppix Linux Bootable OS v8.6 "Original Live Operating System" 32G USB Stick
$21.42
$7.00
Knoppix 5.0.1 ULTRA RARE Linux DVD - Linux Pro Extra August 2006
$34.01