Results 1 to 2 of 2

Thread: Dell Photo Printer 720

  1. #1
    Member registered user
    Join Date
    Jun 2004
    Posts
    44

    Dell Photo Printer 720

    How can I configure Knoppix to use my USB Printer, Dell Photo Printer 720? I get up to Local Port in the Print Manager, it detects it fine on port 1 of the USBs, but then I have to select model number, and Dell only has 2 printers there...I also try Raw sicne its USB, and I thought it didnt need drivers, but I test print and it won't work either.

  2. #2
    Junior Member registered user
    Join Date
    Mar 2004
    Location
    Europe-Belgium
    Posts
    18
    I got this thread: http://forums.us.dell.com/supportfor...essage.id=5735
    And found a nice solution here:
    http://www.staerk.de/thorsten/module...article&sid=43
    I did it a little different as pointed, but it works well.
    Greetings

Similar Threads

  1. Howto: Epson Stylus Photo R300
    By renderedbrian in forum Hardware & Booting
    Replies: 1
    Last Post: 06-29-2005, 11:18 AM
  2. Irfanview Photo Editor Works With Wine!!
    By sakiZ in forum Tips and Tricks
    Replies: 1
    Last Post: 04-13-2005, 11:06 AM
  3. How to set up a Dell A920/A720 printer with GNU/Linux
    By pvdvyve in forum Tips and Tricks
    Replies: 0
    Last Post: 02-05-2005, 10:06 PM
  4. bootable knoppix Ipod photo
    By hampton275 in forum General Support
    Replies: 1
    Last Post: 11-22-2004, 06:27 PM
  5. Kodak Photo CD
    By skoske in forum General Support
    Replies: 1
    Last Post: 07-12-2003, 02:36 AM

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •  


RAM-HOL-SAM60CPU RAM USB-C Powered Dock for Samsung Tab Active5 - 3 - 2 picture

RAM-HOL-SAM60CPU RAM USB-C Powered Dock for Samsung Tab Active5 - 3 - 2

$81.99



Samsung Galaxy Tab Active 3/  64 gig/WIFI picture

Samsung Galaxy Tab Active 3/ 64 gig/WIFI

$85.00



Samsung PM43H 43

Samsung PM43H 43" Commercial Display READ

$300.00



Samsung 2.5

Samsung 2.5" 870 EVO SSD SATA III 250GB 500GB 1TB Internet Solid State Drive Lot

$90.00



Samsung 860 EVO 2TB 2.5

Samsung 860 EVO 2TB 2.5" SATA III 3D NAND SSD MZ-76E2T0 94-100% Health

$207.00



RAM-HOL-SAM52CPU RAM USB-C Powered Dock Samsung Tab Active4 Pro & Tab Active Pro picture

RAM-HOL-SAM52CPU RAM USB-C Powered Dock Samsung Tab Active4 Pro & Tab Active Pro

$81.99



Cell Phone Smartphone Computer repair banner poster sign iphone Samsung  picture

Cell Phone Smartphone Computer repair banner poster sign iphone Samsung

$89.99



RAM-GDS-SKIN-SAM54-NG-1 RAM Mounts IntelliSkin® Next Gen for Samsung Tab Active4 picture

RAM-GDS-SKIN-SAM54-NG-1 RAM Mounts IntelliSkin® Next Gen for Samsung Tab Active4

$93.99



Samsung 24

Samsung 24" S3 Essential IPS 100Hz Monitor | Sealed | Fast shipping

$50.00



Samsung PM9C1A 256GB m.2 2280  SSD GEN4X4 NVME MZVL8256HDJD new Laptop PC picture

Samsung PM9C1A 256GB m.2 2280 SSD GEN4X4 NVME MZVL8256HDJD new Laptop PC

$34.99