-
Dell Photo Printer 720
How can I configure Knoppix to use my USB Printer, Dell Photo Printer 720? I get up to Local Port in the Print Manager, it detects it fine on port 1 of the USBs, but then I have to select model number, and Dell only has 2 printers there...I also try Raw sicne its USB, and I thought it didnt need drivers, but I test print and it won't work either.
Similar Threads
-
By renderedbrian in forum Hardware & Booting
Replies: 1
Last Post: 06-29-2005, 11:18 AM
-
By sakiZ in forum Tips and Tricks
Replies: 1
Last Post: 04-13-2005, 11:06 AM
-
By pvdvyve in forum Tips and Tricks
Replies: 0
Last Post: 02-05-2005, 10:06 PM
-
By hampton275 in forum General Support
Replies: 1
Last Post: 11-22-2004, 06:27 PM
-
By skoske in forum General Support
Replies: 1
Last Post: 07-12-2003, 02:36 AM
Posting Permissions
- You may not post new threads
- You may not post replies
- You may not post attachments
- You may not edit your posts
-
Forum Rules

Dell PowerEdge R730XD 28 Core Server 2X Xeon E5-2680 V4 H730 32GB RAM No HDD
$378.93

Dell EMC PowerEdge R440 Xeon silver 4215 2.5GHz 16 GB ram 2x 550W PSU No HDD
$275.00

Dell Poweredge R630 2x Xeon E5-2680 v3 2.5ghz 24-Cores / 64gb / Raid / 2x 1Tb
$374.99

Dell PowerEdge R240 Intel Xeon E-2224 3.50GHz 8GB DDR4 ECC NO HDD 250W
$285.97

Dell Poweredge R810 4x Xeon X7560 2.26ghz 32-Cores | 256GB | 3x Trays | H700
$289.99

Dell Poweredge R630 2x Xeon E5-2680 v3 2.5ghz 24-Core | HBA330 | No RAM or HDD
$149.99

Dell PowerEdge C4130 1U AI GPU Server | 2x E5-2680 v3 | 32gb Ram | 2x 1600W
$409.99

Dell PowerEdge R730 8 Bay Server 64Gb 1x80Gb SSD 3x900Gb SAS 2x12c v4CPU Proxmox
$620.00

Dell PowerEdge R530 2x E5-2630v4 H330 iDRAC8 Port Card Riser No PSU/RAM/HDD
$99.99

Dell PowerEdge FC430 Blade Server 2x Xeon E5-2630v4 20 Cores FX2 FX2s No RAM/HDD
$119.99