If it's a knoppix style hd install removing autologin was something I thought close to impossible but shah seemed to disagree with me![]()
http://www.knoppix.net/forum/viewtopic.php?t=12324
When I log in I automatically go to my account and would like to add users. I don't get the option of logging in any account. How do I change this?
If it's a knoppix style hd install removing autologin was something I thought close to impossible but shah seemed to disagree with me![]()
http://www.knoppix.net/forum/viewtopic.php?t=12324
Okay, that explains it. I reinstalled a knoppix style install.

Yealink T48S VoIP/SIP Phone, 2 x Gigabit Ports PoE 7" Color SIP-T48S | TESTED
$34.95
Lot of 4 USED IPitomy IP620-B with IPX-32 DSS Expansion Module VoIP Phone POE
$225.00
Grandstream VoIP Phone Adapter ATA 1-Line Black Ethernet (RJ-45) Micro USB
$27.07
Poly CCX 400 Desktop Business Media Phone VoIP 2200-49700-019
$49.99
Yealink SIP-T33G IP Phone 4-LineSpeakerphone VoIP Desk Phone Black w/ Power Sply
$25.00
Grandstream WP810 Portable Cordless Wi-Fi IP Phone
$49.28
Cisco/Linksys SPA2102 VoIP Phone Adapter Router 2FXS (Unlocked)
$17.99
Grandstream HT701 1-Port FXS Analog Telephone Adapter ATA VoIP Gateway -Free S/H
$19.99
Yealink MP54 - VoIP Phone - Black Teams phone Android POE WIFI Bluetooth
$49.95
Cisco VoIP Phone CP-8851 with 8800 Key Expansion Modules
$69.00