Hi,
Everytime I start my computer I have to run
# /etc/init.d/alsa-autoconfig
in order to hear sound.
Do you have any idea what may be wrong?
I have sound blaster compatible sound card.
Wojtek.
---------------------------------------------------------
lspci -vv
00:0c.0 Multimedia audio controller: Ensoniq ES1371 [AudioPCI-97] (rev 06)
Subsystem: Ensoniq Creative Sound Blaster AudioPCI64V, AudioPCI128
Control: I/O+ Mem- BusMaster+ SpecCycle- MemWINV- VGASnoop- ParErr- Stepping- SERR+ FastB2B-
Status: Cap+ 66Mhz- UDF- FastB2B- ParErr- DEVSEL=slow >TAbort- <TAbort- <MAbort+ >SERR- <PERR-
Latency: 32 (3000ns min, 32000ns max)
Interrupt: pin A routed to IRQ 10
Region 0: I/O ports at ec00 [size=64]
Capabilities: <available only to root>

Mixed Lot Of Vintage Software And Drivers - Install Discs - CDs - 94 Pieces
$85.00
Vintage HP Hewlett Packard 2112A 21MX 1000 M-Series 16-Bit Minicomputer
$419.99
Vintage Jetway J-620BF Socket 370 Celeron AT Motherboard SiS 620 Brand New
$75.00
Vintage 1986 Goldenrod Research Corp CP/M Desktop Computer Syste w/Keyboard
$350.00
$99.99
Vintage Mainframe Computer Disk Drive Pack Dyson SMD 5 Level Disks
$79.00
Vintage Apple Macintosh Plus Desktop Computer - M0001A
$155.00
Apple Macintosh Boot Disk System [1.0 - 8.0] 400/800k/1.4 Floppy for Vintage Mac
$14.75
Vintage ECS Micro-ATX Desktop Case | Beige/Dark Grey | *READ*
$80.00
Vintage Toshiba Satellite 4090XDVD Intel Celeron 400Mhz Retro - Powers up Cards
$57.59