Hi,
Everytime I start my computer I have to run
# /etc/init.d/alsa-autoconfig
in order to hear sound.
Do you have any idea what may be wrong?
I have sound blaster compatible sound card.
Wojtek.
---------------------------------------------------------
lspci -vv
00:0c.0 Multimedia audio controller: Ensoniq ES1371 [AudioPCI-97] (rev 06)
Subsystem: Ensoniq Creative Sound Blaster AudioPCI64V, AudioPCI128
Control: I/O+ Mem- BusMaster+ SpecCycle- MemWINV- VGASnoop- ParErr- Stepping- SERR+ FastB2B-
Status: Cap+ 66Mhz- UDF- FastB2B- ParErr- DEVSEL=slow >TAbort- <TAbort- <MAbort+ >SERR- <PERR-
Latency: 32 (3000ns min, 32000ns max)
Interrupt: pin A routed to IRQ 10
Region 0: I/O ports at ec00 [size=64]
Capabilities: <available only to root>

Vintage Apple Keyboard II Model M0487 & G5431 Mouse UNTESTED AS-IS
$59.99
Apple Macintosh Classic M1420 Vintage Desktop Computer Model Macintosh Classic
$100.00
Vintage Apple II Avant-Garde Creations Super Shape Draw And Animate 1981
$295.00
Vintage Apple Macintosh Plus Desktop Computer - M0001A
$150.00
LARGE LOT Vintage Apple Macintosh Mouse Cables Accessories SCSI etc - UNTESTED
$80.00
Retro Vintage Apple M0110A Compact Wired Mechanical keyboard for Macintosh Plus
$64.95
Lot of 64 Apple II IIe IIc 5.25” Floppy Disk Games Software Utilities Vintage
$39.00
Lot of 3 VIntage Apple Computer Rainbow Logo Sticker Decal Macintosh 1980s NOS
$7.00
Vintage Apple Multiple Scan 15av Display Monitor M4681
$299.99
Vintage Apple Design Keyboard Model M2980 Macintosh 1994 Untested
$28.49