-
Senior Member
registered user
Killing Gnome?
I mad e the misake of taking a look at the Gnome menu bar thing and now it won't go away. Every time I reboot, there it is right below the KDE bar. How do I get rid of this stupid thing?
-
Senior Member
registered user
I don't use gnome but it is happening because you are "saving session for future log-ins". When you click 'logout' is there an option to save the session? Maybe it's in the configuration panel for gnome. Again I don't use it so I can't say exactly where it is.
Similar Threads
-
By whoCaresWatIamCalled in forum Ideas
Replies: 4
Last Post: 11-25-2004, 07:11 AM
-
By beforewisdom in forum Ideas
Replies: 9
Last Post: 12-23-2003, 02:10 PM
-
By TOM in forum General Support
Replies: 2
Last Post: 06-07-2003, 03:09 AM
-
By lockejr in forum Customising & Remastering
Replies: 1
Last Post: 05-12-2003, 11:09 PM
-
By linuxgrilla in forum General Support
Replies: 4
Last Post: 04-16-2003, 06:30 AM
Posting Permissions
- You may not post new threads
- You may not post replies
- You may not post attachments
- You may not edit your posts
-
Forum Rules

🔀 Juniper Networks EX2300-C-12P 12× Gigabit PoE+ • 2× 10G SFP+ Compact Switch ⚡
$109.99

Juniper EX2300 12-Port Gigabit PoE+ Managed Network Switch P/N: EX2300-C-12P
$149.99

Juniper Networks Mist Wireless Access Points, Model AP45
$59.99

Juniper EX3400-24P 24-Port PoE+ GbE + 4-Port 1/10Gb SFP Switch
$245.00

Juniper Networks MX204-HW-BASE *BRAND NEW FACTORY SEALED* READ DETAILS
$8199.99

Juniper QFX5120-48Y-AFO 48 x 1/10/25GB SFP28 + 8 x 40/100GB Switch w/Dual AC
$10499.99

Juniper EX2300-C 12 Port Compact Gigabit Switch EX2300-C-12p Discounted Cosmetic
$79.86

Juniper EX2300-C-12P 12 Port Gigabit PoE+ 2x10G SFP+ Managed Compact Switch
$179.99

Juniper Networks EX3400-24T 24-Port Ethernet Switch w/Power Cord
$174.99

Juniper EX2300-24P 24-port Gigabit RJ-45 PoE 4-port 10Gb SFP+ Network Switch
$89.99