-
How to Setup OPenACS, Postgres on Live CD
Hi All,
I am new to Linux/Knoppix, I have some exposure to unix.
I booted using the live CD and played around in the linux env.
I have few queries and it will be great if someone can lead me in the correct direction,
1. I need to set up OpenACS env with AOLServer and Postgres, how do I get this on the cd?
2. If I install OPenACS, AOLServer and Postgres on my default OS Win XP on harddrive can I use it from like CD?
3. Can I set the env in question (1) on the cd and keep saving the work I do on to the cd so that I can take it around to other conmputers.
Not sure if these are possible but any help/response will be highly appreciated.
thanks and regards
Pathy
Similar Threads
-
By renman00 in forum Networking
Replies: 9
Last Post: 09-28-2006, 11:48 AM
-
By pathy in forum General Support
Replies: 1
Last Post: 08-07-2004, 08:07 AM
-
By David Ormsby-Gore in forum MS Windows & New to Linux
Replies: 2
Last Post: 07-21-2004, 03:55 AM
-
By david_l in forum Networking
Replies: 5
Last Post: 01-05-2004, 04:50 PM
-
By Kethinov in forum Hdd Install / Debian / Apt
Replies: 4
Last Post: 12-21-2003, 10:23 PM
Posting Permissions
- You may not post new threads
- You may not post replies
- You may not post attachments
- You may not edit your posts
-
Forum Rules

Intel Core i7-3770K 3.5 GHz Processor
$39.00

INTEL CORE I7-870 SLBJG 2.93GHZ LGA1156 4 CORE CPU PROCESSOR
$23.00

(LOT OF 20) Intel Core i5-8400 CPU 2.80GHz Desktop Processor (SR3QT)
$700.00

Intel Core i9-9900K SRG19 3.60GHz 16MB 8-Core LGA1151 B Grade CPU Processor
$175.00

AMD Ryzen 5 5500 Processor ( read Description)
$59.00

Intel Core i7-9700 Octa-Core 3 GHz Desktop Processor LGA 1151
$79.99

Intel Core i5-12500T SRL5W 2GHz 18MB 6 Core Socket LGA1700 Desktop CPU Processor
$114.99

Intel i7-8700 Coffee Lake 3.2GHz 6-Core Max Turbo 4.6GHz Processor
$67.99

INTEL CORE I9-10940X X-SERIES PROCESSOR | 3.30GHZ | SRGSH
$179.99

PS5 Over Heating Problem Solver 1.5 Grams Liquid metal thermal paste CPU, GPU
$15.99