-
Junior Member
registered user
Run a different desktop for HD Knoppix
I'm looking to change the desktop from KDE to Fluxbox. Yet, I would like to be able to choose on startup which desktop I want in Lilo. Is there a way I can simply add a new item in Lilo to boot Fluxbox? For example, I would like my Lilo screen to look like this:
Windows 2000
Linux KDE
Linux Fluxbox
If this isn't possible, could I write a sript to be run n startup to prompt for which desktop I want? I'm running Knoppix 3.4. When I installed, I chose the standard multiuser system. Thanks in advance.
Similar Threads
-
By mithereal in forum Customising & Remastering
Replies: 1
Last Post: 06-16-2005, 03:11 PM
-
By Mathiasdm in forum General Support
Replies: 1
Last Post: 04-20-2005, 10:12 PM
-
By gonzo in forum General Support
Replies: 2
Last Post: 03-24-2005, 05:26 PM
-
By absolutejoe in forum The Lounge
Replies: 3
Last Post: 03-13-2004, 02:16 AM
-
By marlinswin in forum Hdd Install / Debian / Apt
Replies: 4
Last Post: 08-05-2003, 04:22 AM
Posting Permissions
- You may not post new threads
- You may not post replies
- You may not post attachments
- You may not edit your posts
-
Forum Rules

GIGABYTE A520M DS3H AC AMD AM4 Motherboard mATX
$59.99

GIGABYTE Z790 AORUS ELITE AX LGA 1700 Intel Z790 ATX Motherboard with DDR5
$189.99

Intel H310 LGA1151 8-9th Gen DDR4 M.2 NVMe mATX Motherboard IO Shield Battery
$54.99

ASUS PRIME Z490-V Motherboard Intel Z490 10th gen DDR4 LGA 1200 ATX w/ IO Shield
$84.99

ASUS PRIME B360M-C MicroATX Intel LGA1151 DDR4 HDMI VGA USB RJ-45 Audio
$34.99

GIGABYTE B365 HD3 LGA1151 Intel 9th Gen motherboard
$59.99

MSI B550M PRO-VDH Micro-ATX Motherboard - AMD AM4, Ryzen 5000/4000/3000 Ready, P
$71.49

MSI - B550M PRO-VDH WIFI (Socket AM4) AMD B550 MATX DDR4 Wi-Fi 6 Motherboard ...
$89.99

Gigabyte GA-B85M-D3H Motherboard
$54.99

ASRock IMB-X1314 LGA 1700 Intel W680 DDR4 Quad display Micro-ATX Motherboard
$351.99