I've been trying to set up an internet connection nearly all day, now I'm fed up.
I almost get to the end where every thing seems o.k. but it all gets stuck on "initializing modem". I left it for half an hour, but it just stayed there, so I had to cancel.
Please, please can one of you kind folks out there give me some guidance.
B.T.W. please be gentle with me, I am an elderly gentleman and a bit forgetful
Thanking you all in anticipation
an old, crotchety man![]()

Vintage Apple II Avant-Garde Creations Super Shape Draw And Animate 1981
$295.00
Apple Macintosh Classic M1420 Vintage Desktop Computer Model Macintosh Classic
$100.00
Vintage Apple Macintosh Plus Desktop Computer - M0001A
$150.00
Vintage Apple Rainbow Metal Case Emblem Logo rectangle
$49.99
Vintage Apple USB Puck Mouse Model M4848 Grape Purple Tested
$49.99
LARGE LOT Vintage Apple Macintosh Mouse Cables Accessories SCSI etc - UNTESTED
$80.00
Vintage Apple II Arcade Game Galactic Wars Apple Computer NOS Sealed
$125.00
Lot of 3 VIntage Apple Computer Rainbow Logo Sticker Decal Macintosh 1980s NOS
$7.00
Vintage Apple III Motherboard Logic Board 820-0043-00 E Fully Populated Tested
$210.00
Vintage Apple Multiple Scan 15av Display Monitor M4681
$299.99